FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

GPU Tools

1,690 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,864
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Most of us have heard of apps such as OpenGL and Chainfire 3D and I was wondering if they can be used and whether they are more than thosw 2 choices
 
 
21st August 2014, 11:49 AM |#2  
eSu.Matix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrydaus

Most of us have heard of apps such as OpenGL and Chainfire 3D and I was wondering if they can be used and whether they are more than thosw 2 choices

I'm pretty sure you can use Chainfire 3D, but why would you? Our phone can run any game there is on the market anyway?
21st August 2014, 11:56 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSu.Matix

I'm pretty sure you can use Chainfire 3D, but why would you? Our phone can run any game there is on the market anyway?

Haha yes I do know we can play every market game there is
Ive tried Chainfire 3D but it resulted in a bootloop as expected because it diesnt support JB
Im trying to find an alternative that works on the xsp because I want to use Tegra and powervr files for the gamss. Dont ask me why I just like to screw around with games and roms and apps :P
21st August 2014, 03:19 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
More
ChainFire 3D is for Gingerbread only
So I doubt it will work on Jelly Bean :P

~~Regards
21st August 2014, 11:14 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

ChainFire 3D is for Gingerbread only
So I doubt it will work on Jelly Bean :P

~~Regards

Haha exactly! Im running out of options....nooooo :P
24th August 2014, 10:23 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Use gltools

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th August 2014, 12:17 AM |#7  
The Marionette's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo911

Use gltools

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Praise the Lord,someone else from these forums knows that app! ;D
The Following User Says Thank You to The Marionette For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 12:33 AM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo911

Use gltools

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Gltools work on this device?
25th August 2014, 12:54 AM |#9  
The Marionette's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrydaus

Gltools work on this device?

I havent tested it on this phone yet,as every game runs smoothly already.But it worked on my previous phone with 4.2
25th August 2014, 01:01 AM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette

I havent tested it on this phone yet,as every game runs smoothly already.But it worked on my previous phone with 4.2

Im using this sort of tools for other things and not for performance mate hahaha
25th August 2014, 01:22 AM |#11  
The Marionette's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrydaus

Im using this sort of tools for other things and not for performance mate hahaha

For enchancing GPU rendering?
I honestly can't turn that option on,as my phone overheats with it... :/

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes