No registration required

[HELP] Boot loop and Cannot enter recovery/fastboot/flashmode

OP vvaklnprm

17th August 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

61 posts
Guys,
I flashed a stock kernel (.207) through fastboot for relocking bootloader.. I was on CM 10.2 (FXP)
I was planning to flash .207 stock through flashmode after relocking BL
But the phone continuosly bootloops. It does not stay in fastboot or flashmode for more than 2 secs, so I cant flash the original kernel of CM 10.2
Also, pc says USB device not recognized when I connect in fastboot or flashmode,I have installed all the drivers also.
Please help me out guys, its urgent..

SOLVED:

Tried this method:
"You mean the problem you were facing is, it keeps on bootlooping even you turn it off via yellow button(off button at the back).then you need to do this. First, ready the flash tool ( until it it prompts to connect the phone.) Then open the back cover, you need a stick or a ballpen to be a tool for pressing the button, then put the pen in standing posistion(the tip's up) hold your phone,place the yellow button against the tip of the pen, press the volume down(if im not mistaken for the flashmode). If you follow me right, you will notice that if you push your phone down, the tip of the pen will trigger the button.. Then ready your usb data cable using your other hand but dont insert it in this point... Now press your phone down until it turn off. Hold and press the volume down(dont release it until you see the green light. Count to five so the movements will sync, after 5 release the pen and immediately attach the cable. If your lucky enough, you can do this in first try."

IT WORKED!!! LIFE SAVER! thanks to Aljon!!
Last edited by vvaklnprm; 17th August 2014 at 01:33 PM.
17th August 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2,161

4,301 posts
Uhm to relock the bootloader you need to install a Stock ROM via Flashtool.. No need to mess with fastboot mode etc etc..
You could try to reflash the boot.img from the FXP you used before.

~~ Regards
17th August 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 23

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

Uhm to relock the bootloader you need to install a Stock ROM via Flashtool.. No need to mess with fastboot mode etc etc..
You could try to reflash the boot.img from the FXP you used before.

~~ Regards

THe problem is my phone does not stay in fastboot or flashmode long enough
It again goes into bootloop
Also my pc says USB not recognized even when I have installed all drivers (both win 7 and 8)
17th August 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,161

4,301 posts
Use another cable? Or USB port

~~Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread