Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] NEED help pls.stuck on sony logo

OP jin927

27th August 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
hi everyone. can anyone help me with my phone. i was repairing my xperia sp using the pc companion. when suddenly when pc companion says my phone is already flashing, my computer had a blue screen issue. then when i try to turn on my phone, it is only stuck in the sony logo. when i try to reset it by pressing the button at the back, it only vibrates 3 times and again just stuck to sony logo. i dont know what to do. my battery is somehow around 80-95% at that time.
27th August 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin927

hi everyone. can anyone help me with my phone. i was repairing my xperia sp using the pc companion. when suddenly when pc companion says my phone is already flashing, my computer had a blue screen issue. then when i try to turn on my phone, it is only stuck in the sony logo. when i try to reset it by pressing the button at the back, it only vibrates 3 times and again just stuck to sony logo. i dont know what to do. my battery is somehow around 80-95% at that time.

Flash stock ftf file using Flashtool.
27th August 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

Flash stock ftf file using Flashtool.

crap, it says my device is locked . can i unlock it ? it wont turn on
27th August 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin927

crap, it says my device is locked . can i unlock it ? it wont turn on

What you mean it by locked? Can you post a screenshot?
27th August 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

What you mean it by locked? Can you post a screenshot?

Click image for larger version

Name:	locked.png
Views:	68
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	2913839

something like this
27th August 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin927

Attachment 2913839

something like this

Oh! You're using a wrong application. This thread might be helpful.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658952
The Following User Says Thank You to kelumsd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #7  
Gamm86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192
 
498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Don't use Emma!!! Use flashtool as explained earlier.
Why do you actually come on here if you're not even willing to take our advice?
27th August 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

Oh! You're using a wrong application. This thread might be helpful.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658952

oh, ok, im just a newbie here, and im not really that techie, can u help me where do i start please?
27th August 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #9  
Gamm86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192
 
498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin927

oh, ok, im just a newbie here, and im not really that techie, can u help me where do i start please?

Dude, have you even clicked the link he provided...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamm86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamm86

Dude, have you even clicked the link he provided...

yes and im currently downloading the stock which is around 700+ mb. and im quite confused. because according to the link it says that after downloading the ftf file i will have to use the flashtool . can i follow all of those steps even though my phone is stuck in the sony logo? i also wanna thank you dude for assisting me,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes