Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Which good phone to replace XSP (from another brand please)

OP freeZbies

5th July 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

29 posts
Hello.

Man, first I'm gonna say after 8 months with XSP I' very disapointed.
I bought it for half the market price, A very good deal at the time, I thought.

It is of course the most powerful device, considering its price, and i really thought I made a good deal since I bought it new for half the standard price.
But after buying it I realized I could have spend my money in something better, the reason? TOO MANY issues.

I was thinking on xperia t2 ultra, but I was smart this time going to forums to know about it and seems a shame Sony is getting pro at releasing powerful, but dysfunctional devices. Even a friend of mine said T2 Ultra got issues with 4g RAM management and the list goes on and on, so I'm thinking about giving samsung I try.

Let me explain, I don't like samsung's design, and their most powerful aren't that cheap, but everybody I know got a samsung device, and the better, rarely report issues, and when they happen, aren't scaring such a unusable wi-fi or a phone that simply gets slow just after booted (common issues on my XSP).

What you think about it people, I'm trying to avoid LG's phone's too. I already got L5 and L5 II, both died with no explanation, more than once.

Thank you, if you could help me it would be good.
5th July 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 41

193 posts
More
What's your budget?
I was also disappointed by the phone as it has way too many problems

And I only bought for like 3 weeks
5th July 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 39

145 posts
More
To bad you feel this way about Sony. But, i have and had a lot of phones, and Sony is allmost the best brand out there. If you think you have issues with Sony... just get yourself a Samsung, any samsung and i guarantee you you will be sorry for mocking Sony.
The only other phone that i just might try is HTC one (M8), but i will prefer Z2 for my next upgrade as soon i save enough money ....
Feel free to try all the phones in the world, but i asure you that you will come back to Sony !

Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread