Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 40,148 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] not a single good rom ?

Tip us?

ironshadow2
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiahmed.20 View Post
THANK YOU !

the only good answer i got
ill try it and get back to you
Finally, the only 2 kk ROMs that was very good was PAC and pa.
With all respect for other developers

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,138
Time to become the annoyining wannabee moderator:

Where on earth did you the nerf and (other nts) to talk like this about the developers of the Xperia SP community. It is not only unwanted it is also very very very RUDE!!! Dear God why are there still users with no respect

Here is a link to the XDA Rules: http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

You are a member for two years now and you still don't know how to react here? That seems a bit odd.

So let me answer your question:

There is no good ROM.. Every ROM has its own issues, tweaks, mods and looks. It depends on your behavior with your phone. If you are a heavy tweaker CyanogenMod is the one for you. Want Sony look with extras try ExistenZe
If you can't find a decent one then:
A: Use the Stock ROM
B: Create a ROM yourself

If you can't find a ROM or you can't create one.. Then option A with Root is the choice for you!

But please read the rules and have some respect for the work of others..

To the rest:

Rule:
2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

Don't attack each other in personal!!

~~ Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kmiloxdxd
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This tread = Crap!

aliiahmed.20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Time to become the annoyining wannabee moderator:

Where on earth did you the nerf and (other nts) to talk like this about the developers of the Xperia SP community. It is not only unwanted it is also very very very RUDE!!! Dear God why are there still users with no respect

Here is a link to the XDA Rules: http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

You are a member for two years now and you still don't know how to react here? That seems a bit odd.

So let me answer your question:

There is no good ROM.. Every ROM has its own issues, tweaks, mods and looks. It depends on your behavior with your phone. If you are a heavy tweaker CyanogenMod is the one for you. Want Sony look with extras try ExistenZe
If you can't find a decent one then:
A: Use the Stock ROM
B: Create a ROM yourself

If you can't find a ROM or you can't create one.. Then option A with Root is the choice for you!

But please read the rules and have some respect for the work of others..

To the rest:

Rule:
2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

Don't attack each other in personal!!

~~ Regards
too much talk no time to read
and i dont think you will help by anyway

aliiahmed.20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiloxdxd View Post
This tread = Crap!
Why do you even comment ?

creepycow
Old
Thanks Meter 8
HonamiultraizeD is a good option too! Running based on stock 4.1.2 .254 firmware it is very fast. Slightly over 5 hours of screentime and has only crashed on me 2 times in 3 months. U can give it a shot

Sent from my C5303

ApriliaM3
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 13,784
I think this thread has achieved everything it was ever going to achieve...

Closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to ApriliaM3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe