[Q&A] {SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CR

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] {SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CR

Q&A for {SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CRX Team

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for {SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CRX Team. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

svvnirmal

Mar 20, 2013
Tiruchirappalli
plus.google.com
Flashed this ROM everything is good except one thing

When i press home/recents buttton from any app i experience many lag and i dont know why this happens everytime.
I tried rebooting , switching to art and nothing seems to work for me. But i love this rom very much

hu3hu3br

Nov 14, 2014
good rom

very good rom, alot features and customizations, good stability

bugs: since i update my chrome app he goes to (windowed mode ) like forever, disable float options and nothing, if i try pinch zoom a website on chrome in "float mode" the float window glitches like a hell , become impossible to use zoom in chrome browser, others apps like galery same issue...

sry my english, hope u got the point.

Reactions: teddy74eva

Kryxz99

Nov 15, 2014
How To Do?

Hy,I Wanted To Make It On My Phone But I Dont Know The Step Anyone Can Tell Me?Does It Need Root?

Zenderable

Jan 6, 2014
Bydgoszcz

bugs: since i update my chrome app he goes to (windowed mode ) like forever, disable float options and nothing, if i try pinch zoom a website on chrome in "float mode" the float window glitches like a hell , become impossible to use zoom in chrome browser, others apps like galery same issue...

This is Chrome issue, so you should wait for Google.

Reactions: hu3hu3br

Easyfire93

Oct 11, 2014
CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CR

HI, where is the versione of the CrystalPA 7.00 - BIG UPDATE - Android 4.4.4 - CR for locked bootloader? thanks

trurascalz

Feb 18, 2014
Hey great rom, i have a problem though, in the notification draw i was asked if i wanted to swipe to open the notification's app and i ticked yes, but now when i click the three bars to dismiss all app's it opens all the notifications apps :rolleyes: so theres no way i can remove notifications without opening apps. How can i change this setting?

Md saifuddin

Dec 1, 2011
Need hlep for my Xperia C5302

HI Admin,
Could you please help me with the necessary steps to install this ROM [cpa_huashan-crystalpa-8-50-20141113]for my xperia using JB 4.3
As I read many forums to install this but not able to get into recovery mode, if you can assist me with the necessary steps from start to end it will be really helpful

Thanks and waiting for your reply!!

Regards,

Saif

Mar 27, 2014
Update pls?

The only important thing missing from this rom is the recents cars stack view, please add that feature. Otherwise I give this rom an 8.5/10
Btw I love the ram management :D

Last edited:

R3XER

Sep 9, 2014
Bhaktapur
need "WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini" file of this rom

can someone please kindly upload the "WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini" file from this rom ??

Kxoukxou

Jan 23, 2015
Hello guys !!
I tryied to install the crystal rom but every time i install it
my phone doesnt boot not even turn on to SONY logo.(but i found a way
and i flash the official rom)
Do you know what happen?Why my SP doesnt accept this Rom?
thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    good rom

This is Chrome issue, so you should wait for Google.