FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [Tutorial] Xperia SP "Apps to SD" With Folder Mount

QA Bot
15th January 2015, 06:39 AM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for [Tutorial] Xperia SP "Apps to SD" With Folder Mount

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Tutorial] Xperia SP "Apps to SD" With Folder Mount. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

15th January 2015, 06:44 AM |#2  

More
Restarting after mount
I followed the process as specified. But after mounting apps(I mounted Asphalt 8, It took a while to turn the thumbnail GREEN, before it turned GREEN, I touched the thumbnail, just after touching, it turned GREEN.), the system restarted. And after the restart, Folder Mount again auto mounted the game, and just after mount finishes, the phone reboots, it happened again and again. I tried unmounting it but no effect. So i uninstalled the app, and the phone is fine. I rooted using Towel app and installed SuperUser along with it. My phone is Xperia SP C5303, Android 4.3(12.1.A.1.205),SD Card->SanDisk Class 10 Ultra 32GB, ex-FAT file system. Please suggest me a solution to move apps to SD card. Thanks in advance.
15th January 2015, 07:50 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakyasudeep

I followed the process as specified. But after mounting apps(I mounted Asphalt 8, It took a while to turn the thumbnail GREEN, before it turned GREEN, I touched the thumbnail, just after touching, it turned GREEN.), the system restarted. And after the restart, Folder Mount again auto mounted the game, and just after mount finishes, the phone reboots, it happened again and again. I tried unmounting it but no effect. So i uninstalled the app, and the phone is fine. I rooted using Towel app and installed SuperUser along with it. My phone is Xperia SP C5303, Android 4.3(12.1.A.1.205),SD Card->SanDisk Class 10 Ultra 32GB, ex-FAT file system. Please suggest me a solution to move apps to SD card. Thanks in advance.

try directorybind
15th January 2015, 07:56 AM |#4  

More
Thanks for reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by ireaper4592

try directorybind

It is tested on Asphalt 6, will it work for Asphalt 8 ??
15th January 2015, 11:15 AM |#5  

More
Quote:

It is tested on Asphalt 6, will it work for Asphalt 8 ??

should not make any difference what game just the app data mount points should be the same unless u change roms
15th January 2015, 03:24 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ireaper4592

should not make any difference what game just the app data mount points should be the same unless u change roms

Would u please provide me detail steps to use this app ??

I watched the video and did exactly for Asphalt 8(I did the same steps for 'obb' not for data) and when I click the Diskette icon, it turns RED not GREEN. What to do ?? Please help me...
Last edited by shakyasudeep; 16th January 2015 at 09:25 AM.
15th January 2015, 05:28 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Would u please provide me detail steps to use this app ??

sorry been a long time since i used it but try watching this video will be the same for all devices SHOULD BE thats how i learned to use it ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PyqCOpERA
25th March 2015, 06:37 AM |#8  

More
I will try and reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread