Post Reply

[Q] Revert back from Advanced framework with .207

OP kelumsd

26th August 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Hi all,

I'm recently flashed Generic AU .207 ftf and and deodexed it using this then installed this mod. But now phone is rebooting randomly. So now I want to go to stock framework. Anyone can give me need files and instructions to do this?

I need your help guys........

Thanks!
Last edited by kelumsd; 26th August 2014 at 10:13 AM.
26th August 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #2  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 442
 
621 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

Hi all,

I'm recently flashed Generic AU .207 ftf and and deodexed it using this then installed this mod. But now phone is rebooting randomly. So now I want to go to stock framework. Anyone can give me need files and instructions to do this?

I need your help guys........

Thanks!

For this you have to deodexar all his rom I deodexei mine with this tool > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713329
For this you have to deodexar all his rom I used this tool to deodex my rom, both the framework folder as the app folder has to be deodex both folders so you can avoid bootloping. Any questions send me a PM. Thank you and good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Marília de Oliveira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

For this you have to deodexar all his rom I deodexei mine with this tool > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713329
For this you have to deodexar all his rom I used this tool to deodex my rom, both the framework folder as the app folder has to be deodex both folders so you can avoid bootloping. Any questions send me a PM. Thank you and good luck

Hay! thanks for your reply!

But my phone is not "Bootlooping". Its working normally and sometimes it suddenly restarting itself. Thats the problem !

Can you help with this?
27th August 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Reflash .207 not will be enough?

Also when u get random reboots, when deodex or when installed icon mod? D:
The Following User Says Thank You to QBerto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBerto

Reflash .207 not will be enough?

Also when u get random reboots, when deodex or when installed icon mod? D:

Reboots happen after installing this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715107. So thats why I want to go back to stock framework.
27th August 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #6  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 442
 
621 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

Hay! thanks for your reply!

But my phone is not "Bootlooping". Its working normally and sometimes it suddenly restarting itself. Thats the problem !

Can you help with this?

I'll fix it, think it might be the permissions in the update script I'll take a look! Which mod you ta experiencing problems?
The Following User Says Thank You to Marília de Oliveira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

I'll fix it, think it might be the permissions in the update script I'll take a look! Which mod you ta experiencing problems?

You're ROCK MAN!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715107

This is the mod that I've used.

Appreciate your great support !
28th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #8  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 442
 
621 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

You're ROCK MAN!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715107

This is the mod that I've used.

Appreciate your great support !

So it may be something incompatible. Use my custom rom that she has these options reboot haha. thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Marília de Oliveira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes