Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Should i switch ROM?

Tip us?

Saturnz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try the custom roms and if you like them more than stock use one of them. Many people prefer them but i like more sony's stock rom, i don't have any performance issue on it and i love sony ui.

terghalin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by velnens123 View Post
Why use CM11 roms? They are buggy and laggy. Just use CM10.2, it's a lot faster than stock roms and all the features are working except for FM radio, but you can use SpiritFM.
Well, last time i used 4.3 - it was very laggy and slow. Existenze or something like that... I really dont need "new" features - i just want fast and smooth response.

velnens123
Old
Thanks Meter 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by terghalin View Post
Well, last time i used 4.3 - it was very laggy and slow. Existenze or something like that... I really dont need "new" features - i just want fast and smooth response.
I don't mean stock 4.3. Try CyanogenMod 10.2. It is Android 4.3 as well. No slowdowns for me.

Here is a link to it.
Xperia SP = HuaShan
http://goo.gl/zfkB8J <----- Cool website, check it out You won't be dissapointed.

Sony Xperia SP ----------------------------> Currently in use
Sony Xperia U ------------------------------> Fully working, gave it to my dad
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 ---------------> Messed up, USB and SIM not working

aganhakiem
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i used vanir in a few weeks, it run smooth, until i try playing HD games like MC4, and the screen is only black with the hud, no cutscene.
now i use beanstalk rom. it run smooth and i can play MC4 with no lag at all, so i guess vanir is not that perfect too,
i wanna try CM11 but the review tells that cm 11 is still buggy (am I right ?).
anyone in here try that out?