Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Walkman App Lockscreen Widget

Tip us?

eferrari.
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Walkman App Lockscreen Widget

Hi guys,
as the update a week or so of the Walkman App camo out i rea in the update center that it can now be added a widget to the lockscreen(not only when you play music). So updated to 8.4.A.3.1 but I am still not able to find the widget for the lockscreen. Anyone alse having this problem?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Currently Using: Xperia SP 4.3
Stock ROM Rooted LB Xposed Framework
Secondary Device: Xperia Mini Pro 4.0.4
xNXT ROM+Framework 11.1 Rooted LB

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,133
The widget only appears when a music player is playing music. I am not able to add the widget directly (just tested it)

~~Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eferrari.
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the reply. My mistake that I misunderstood something. It was "Walkman widget to work on Android default home screen" not Lockscreen. Seems to be a feature that you could use the new widget for other launchers too.
Is there still a way to get widget of the walkman app to the lockscreen? Cause when I stop the music it disappears and on a microphone(not a headset) it is very annoying to reopen the app.

Currently Using: Xperia SP 4.3
Stock ROM Rooted LB Xposed Framework
Secondary Device: Xperia Mini Pro 4.0.4
xNXT ROM+Framework 11.1 Rooted LB

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by eferrari. View Post
Thanks for the reply. My mistake that I misunderstood something. It was "Walkman widget to work on Android default home screen" not Lockscreen. Seems to be a feature that you could use the new widget for other launchers too.
Is there still a way to get widget of the walkman app to the lockscreen? Cause when I stop the music it disappears and on a microphone(not a headset) it is very annoying to reopen the app.

Yes but you will also lose the camera shortcut and others:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...keyguard&hl=nl

~~Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]