Walkman App Lockscreen Widget

OP eferrari.

20th August 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Hi guys,
as the update a week or so of the Walkman App camo out i rea in the update center that it can now be added a widget to the lockscreen(not only when you play music). So updated to 8.4.A.3.1 but I am still not able to find the widget for the lockscreen. Anyone alse having this problem?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2,154

4,298 posts
The widget only appears when a music player is playing music. I am not able to add the widget directly (just tested it)

~~Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Thanks for the reply. My mistake that I misunderstood something. It was "Walkman widget to work on Android default home screen" not Lockscreen. Seems to be a feature that you could use the new widget for other launchers too.
Is there still a way to get widget of the walkman app to the lockscreen? Cause when I stop the music it disappears and on a microphone(not a headset) it is very annoying to reopen the app.

21st August 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,154

4,298 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eferrari.

Thanks for the reply. My mistake that I misunderstood something. It was "Walkman widget to work on Android default home screen" not Lockscreen. Seems to be a feature that you could use the new widget for other launchers too.
Is there still a way to get widget of the walkman app to the lockscreen? Cause when I stop the music it disappears and on a microphone(not a headset) it is very annoying to reopen the app.

Yes but you will also lose the camera shortcut and others:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...keyguard&hl=nl

~~Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread