FORUMS

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Galaxy Unpacked: What is Samsung Going to Unveil?

Amidst all the hype of the OnePlus 2 and the rain of Moto 2015 news, Samsung tried … more

Arrow Launcher: Good Effort Without Direction

Microsoft’s Android expansion has been well received on the productivity front, but … more

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

[Help] X-Reality Android Upgrading

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kenjan16, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 01:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th August 2014, 05:41 PM |#11  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Hey man the problem has nothing to do with the zip itself. Use Rootexplorer or something to go to data/app. There you must search for any .odex files (if you have deodexed ROM). Delete those and go to recovery to wipe dalvik cache again. Now you won't see android upgrading anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th August 2014, 03:29 PM |#12  
Tech N You's Avatar
Senior Member
Unknown Land
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjan16

I installed the ported x-reality from z2 into my xperia sp c5303 12.1.A.1.205
and now its always android upgrading every boot ,., anyone know how to fix this? its just very annoying everytime i reboot or boot android is upgrading xD ,., the x-reality works,,., the only problem is the android upgrading

Do you have lucky patcher installed?
If yes uninstall it and u r good to go.

Hit thanks if I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Tech N You For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 09:15 PM |#13  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech N You

Do you have lucky patcher installed?
If yes uninstall it and u r good to go.

Hit thanks if I helped

Just uninstalling wont directly work because the ROM still has odex files in data/app
2nd September 2014, 02:43 AM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Just uninstalling wont directly work because the ROM still has odex files in data/app

Can i still use lucky patcher? or if i use lucky patcher the android upgrading will be back again
2nd September 2014, 04:55 AM |#15  
Tech N You's Avatar
Senior Member
Unknown Land
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Make a nandroid backup before using lucky patcher. Now install it and and then reboot into recovery and wipe dalvik cache then uuse lucky patcher.

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Tech N You For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 02:34 PM |#16  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjan16

Can i still use lucky patcher? or if i use lucky patcher the android upgrading will be back again

Yes of course. If you just delete those .odex files lucky patcher created in data/app and wipe dalvik and reboot, you'll only have to patch your apps again, no data lost
2nd September 2014, 04:02 PM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Yes of course. If you just delete those .odex files lucky patcher created in data/app and wipe dalvik and reboot, you'll only have to patch your apps again, no data lost

I see now that the problem is with Odex files ,., ive deleted them data/app ,., the android upgrading still exist then i look at the system/app there's odex files too,.,(when i flash stock ftf i did not wipe cache appslog and data ) can i delete them,., or if delete them all of my previous data on my cp will be lost ?
2nd September 2014, 04:27 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is it possible to make a deodexed version of this port?,., if yes ,.,. Can someone make a deodexed version of this port?
3rd September 2014, 09:23 PM |#19  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjan16

I see now that the problem is with Odex files ,., ive deleted them data/app ,., the android upgrading still exist then i look at the system/app there's odex files too,.,(when i flash stock ftf i did not wipe cache appslog and data ) can i delete them,., or if delete them all of my previous data on my cp will be lost ?

You can delete those too if you have a deodexed ROM. Did you patch a system app, or did you use freedom?
4th September 2014, 02:48 AM |#20  
Tech N You's Avatar
Senior Member
Unknown Land
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Use kamone tool to deodex the ROM aand then push them back or make flashable zipp

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes