Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Xperia SP JB 4.3 PORT SYSTEMUI XPERIA Z2] Unfortunately, System UI has stopped

OP Marília de Oliveira

27th August 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #1  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 479
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I am looking for someone who can help me fix this error. When down any application that uses the background eg OPG gives my systemui.apk FC I already tried everything else I can not find a solution, she and one by the z2 for xperia xperia sp 4.3'll leave here the logcat and an image FC. Who can help me I thank you very much

Pictures






Logcat

I/ActivityManager(16306): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.VIEW dat=https://crowd.xprivacy.eu/?package_name=com.android.systemui.product.res.ove rlay cmp=com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity} from pid 18007
W/WindowManager(16306): mSeq=0 mSystemUiVisibility=0x0
V/WindowManager(16306): #10: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.apply LegacyRowBackground(BaseStatusBar.java:401)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.infla teViews(BaseStatusBar.java:736)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.creat eNotificationViews(BaseStatusBar.java:882)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.addNotification(PhoneStatusBar.java:1343)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CommandQueue$H.hand leMessage(CommandQueue.java:277)
I/ActivityManager(16306): Process com.android.systemui (pid 16478) has died.
W/WallpaperService(16306): Wallpaper service gone: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService in 0ms
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.ImageWallpaper in 0ms
I/WindowState(16306): WIN DEATH: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
I/ActivityManager(16306): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=19936 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(20017): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=20190 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(22363): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=22536 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
Last edited by Marília de Oliveira; 27th August 2014 at 06:48 PM.
28th August 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

I am looking for someone who can help me fix this error. When down any application that uses the background eg OPG gives my systemui.apk FC I already tried everything else I can not find a solution, she and one by the z2 for xperia xperia sp 4.3'll leave here the logcat and an image FC. Who can help me I thank you very much

Pictures






Logcat

I/ActivityManager(16306): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.VIEW dat=https://crowd.xprivacy.eu/?package_name=com.android.systemui.product.res.ove rlay cmp=com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity} from pid 18007
W/WindowManager(16306): mSeq=0 mSystemUiVisibility=0x0
V/WindowManager(16306): #10: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.apply LegacyRowBackground(BaseStatusBar.java:401)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.infla teViews(BaseStatusBar.java:736)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.BaseStatusBar.creat eNotificationViews(BaseStatusBar.java:882)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBa r.addNotification(PhoneStatusBar.java:1343)
E/AndroidRuntime(16478): at com.android.systemui.statusbar.CommandQueue$H.hand leMessage(CommandQueue.java:277)
I/ActivityManager(16306): Process com.android.systemui (pid 16478) has died.
W/WallpaperService(16306): Wallpaper service gone: ComponentInfo{com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService in 0ms
W/ActivityManager(16306): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.android.systemui/.ImageWallpaper in 0ms
I/WindowState(16306): WIN DEATH: Window{4238eee8 u0 com.android.systemui.ImageWallpaper}
I/ActivityManager(16306): Start proc com.android.systemui for restart com.android.systemui: pid=19936 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(20017): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(20017): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=20190 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission android.permission.CONTROL_KEYGUARD in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.app.widget.permission.BIND_SMALL APP_WIDGET_MANAGER in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.permission.SMALLAPPMANAGER_CONTR OL in package com.android.systemui
W/PackageManager(22363): Unknown permission com.sony.smallapp.launcher.permission.ACCESS_DATAB ASE in package com.android.systemui
I/ActivityManager(22363): Start proc com.android.systemui for service com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService: pid=22536 uid=10142 gids={50142, 1028, 1015, 3002, 3001}


Flash this and check pls.....

Can I know what font you are using? Its looking good
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fix-SystemUI.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.23 MB, 138 views)
28th August 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #3  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 479
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelumsd

Flash this and check pls.....

Can I know what font you are using? Its looking good

Did not work got the same error ... I'll fix my Systemui to see if someone can fix . Thanks

My Systemui >> https://mega.co.nz/#!VANhxRZY!ZkgLUc...Hqm54OeS8Rnelo

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
11th September 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
The same happened with mine too....
1. Install Root Browser first
2. Go to System\App and delete system.odex and then system.apk in it...Remember to delete the .odex file first...
3. The phone will restart automatically...
4. Extract SystemUI attached here...You will get two files system.apk and system.odex
5. Paste the system.apk and system.odex attached here.
6. Change the permissions of the above files to rw-r--r--
7. Restart your phone
This will work.....
Attached Files
File Type: rar SystemUI.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.80 MB, 47 views)
11th September 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #5  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 479
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilsreekumar

The same happened with mine too....
1. Install Root Browser first
2. Go to System\App and delete system.odex and then system.apk in it...Remember to delete the .odex file first...
3. The phone will restart automatically...
4. Extract SystemUI attached here...You will get two files system.apk and system.odex
5. Paste the system.apk and system.odex attached here.
6. Change the permissions of the above files to rw-r--r--
7. Restart your phone
This will work.....

Not worked, my rom and not deodex odex
12th September 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marília de Oliveira

Not worked, my rom and not deodex odex

In system\app do you have system.apk as well as system.odex now? If the .odex file is there, systemui.apk of Z2 won't work...
I had the same problem as yours, but mine got solved as i deleted system.odex and pasted systemui of Z2...
12th September 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #7  
Marília de Oliveira's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag City of God / City of Sun *-*
Thanks Meter: 479
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilsreekumar

In system\app do you have system.apk as well as system.odex now? If the .odex file is there, systemui.apk of Z2 won't work...
I had the same problem as yours, but mine got solved as i deleted system.odex and pasted systemui of Z2...

I do not have any extension odex in my app all my apps are because deodex my rom and deodex

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jelly bean, sony, systemui
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes