FORUMS

[THEME][SHARE][CM11] Android L theme

323 posts
Thanks Meter: 117
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yo guys, this is the android l theme for CM11.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...0/post53936504

thanks to him and all credits to him. but you must have tinted status bar xposed module to have the material look.
press thanks button
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pranavthombare For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th July 2014, 03:57 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavthombare

Yo guys, this is the android l theme for CM11.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...0/post53936504

thanks to him and all credits to him. but you must have tinted status bar xposed module to have the material look.
press thanks button

Can this be install on Xperia SP?
17th July 2014, 06:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Umm, you need CM 11 to install it and yea, it works on Xperia sp
17th July 2014, 06:08 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can this be install on galaxy s5360.

Gửi từ GT-S5360 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2
17th July 2014, 07:13 PM |#5  
le grande magnetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,403
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by đhc

can this be install on galaxy s5360.

Gửi từ GT-S5360 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

It can be installed on any android phone, however this is suitable only for phones with CM11 and probably with HDPI and bigger screen
17th July 2014, 07:20 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le grande magnetto

It can be installed on any android phone, however this is suitable only for phones with CM11 and probably with HDPI and bigger screen

galaxy y is LDPI ???

Gửi từ GT-S5360 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2
17th July 2014, 07:31 PM |#7  
le grande magnetto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,403
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by đhc

galaxy y is LDPI ???

Gửi từ GT-S5360 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

Idk, I would guess so. Anyway, you can increas screen dpi with app from the market, reboot, enable theme, than decrease back to normal dpi and reboot again. Thats the method I used on LWW which was LDPI
The Following User Says Thank You to le grande magnetto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 09:00 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by đhc

can this be install on galaxy s5360.

Gửi từ GT-S5360 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

It's a theme for cm11 so any phone with c a cm11 rom can use this theme. About the hdpi and ldpi thing, try it yourself, most probably it should work.
31st July 2014, 08:58 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag namur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Awesome theme but I already got problem on PA rom (switchers are cuted). But I find it prettier than xperia theme
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes