OWNERS OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE POST!!!
- XPERIA V
- XPERIA VX
- XPERIA VL
- XPERIA AX
I am currently working on a fix for the gamma correction problem on these models after cross flashing.
I need the owners of WORKING phones with ANY firmware to post the information listed below.
This will NOT change your phone in anyway.
INSTRUCTIONS/THINGS I NEED:
- Restart phone, open terminal, type:
su dmesg|grep panel >/mnt/sdcard/dmesg.txt dmesg|grep panel
- Copy the two scripts files in the zip attached to this post to your phone. readnvm_old.sh and readnvm_sharp.sh
Type into terminal:Code:
su cd /sdcard sh readnvm_old.sh sh readnvm_sharp.sh
- Take a picture of phone's screen for reference. (Post of different screen models)
- Root (https://towelroot.com/ or old method)
- terminal emulator (Like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.androidterm)
PLEASE make a single post or PM me with the dmesg.txt, nvm_sharp.txt, and nvm_old.txt files!
Thanks for any help!
My previous work on this issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50776261