Post Reply

Android 4.1 update center notification turn off

16th July 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #1  
Ainster's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 263
 
1,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Hi there i wanna use android 4.1 becouse battery is much better on 4.1 than 4.3 and multitask for me is better but udate notification is all the time ... any one know how to disable it with out root ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ainster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
272 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Long press the notification and choose App Info, then uncheck Show notification

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Marty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #3  
Ainster's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 263
 
1,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Marty

Long press the notification and choose App Info, then uncheck Show notification

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Free mobile app

hmm nope dosn't work dosn't let uncheck
16th July 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #4  
harrymason37's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
229 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainster

Hi there i wanna use android 4.1 becouse battery is much better on 4.1 than 4.3 and multitask for me is better but udate notification is all the time ... any one know how to disable it with out root ?

Install cleanmaster and go to system app and choose freeze

respawn
16th July 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #5  
Ainster's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 263
 
1,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymason37

Install cleanmaster and go to system app and choose freeze

respawn

Nope dont let freeze becouse its system app ad can couse damage ...
16th July 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #6  
moly82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nazaret
Thanks Meter: 493
 
1,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
root the phone and delete the update app from /system, I've always done this way
this way you will loose also some sony apps updates maybe, but you can still get them here in the forum (even more updated from other phones maybe)
16th July 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 215
 
971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I am with the rooting approach. But in that case you can simply freeze it then.

If you don't like rooting you may try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibernate&hl=en . It can hibernate many system apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to peter-k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #8  
iSpammer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-k

I am with the rooting approach. But in that case you can simply freeze it then.

If you don't like rooting you may try https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibernate&hl=en . It can hibernate many system apps.

delete the application from /system/apps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia T, TL, TX, V Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank