[Q&A] [ROM][PORT]TOXIZEN LOLLIBEAN BETA for LT25i (XPERIA V)

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][PORT]TOXIZEN LOLLIBEAN BETA for LT25i (XPERIA V)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][PORT]TOXIZEN LOLLIBEAN BETA for LT25i (XPERIA V). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

mecidrr

May 26, 2014
What about Xperia's audio engine(Clear Bass xLoud and etc) Are they included in this ROM or I have to flash it manually?

Marcxtefano

Feb 17, 2015
Awesome rom, very good indeed...but I was wondering why doesn't the button "throw " do anything, I click it in the notification bar but it simply does nothing. And one more could improve the speed of the keyboard visualization, it takes longer time than average to load the keyboard to type something..

lubik1

Jun 9, 2014
Kyiv
cybershot fc

Then unlock phone with quick camera widjet - cybershot fc and photo analizer fc. Can you fix this? Thanks a lot!

saved-j

Mar 13, 2015
Sanya
screen power-off

if I remember it right, you can install Serajr KK Xperia Xposed, and there's an option which allows you to turn down the screen with double-tap on empty area of homescreen. And it can enlarge homescreen icons.

Fast and smooth ROM, but I get 1s freezes in Walkman every 5-10 minutes. It doesn't drive me mad, but it makes listening to music a bit unconfortable.

Marcxtefano

Feb 17, 2015
Toxizen CM12 based!!

I really enjoy your work on this rom but i was wandering, when will you build on top of CM12 or like modify it like the stock Sony Xperia Android 5.0? It would very cool to do something like, especially when google is now work more on android 5.0. It would really be a good project.

Maruna

Jan 27, 2014
Mirror links for other files

Hi,

I would like to try your ROM out but the links for TOXIZEN rom ota & TOXIZEN OTA 2.0 is not working (well google keeps presenting the error that the link is generating too much traffic thats why its temporarily disabled.)

Can you give me a link to a mirror site where i could download it?

Thanks!

Oct 30, 2013
toxizen having a bug

after installing toxizen 2.0 i have a bug and i cant connet my xperia v lt25i using USB debugging mode and system ui crashed often when i tried to reconnect again, please fix this bug

sun.is.spirit

Nov 15, 2011
how to do install the rom

could somebody help me to install this rom, step by step.

- it has been long time since i root my phone, so i forget everything
- my xperia v already in unlock and root with CWM
- i've already download all files from here.

Toxizen

Aug 1, 2014
Khulna

Go to the original thread and you will find out the link of toxizen Facebook page. In that page you will find out the video to install this rom.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

What about Xperia's audio engine(Clear Bass xLoud and etc) Are they included in this ROM or I have to flash it manually?

You don't need any other audio mod. first version came with S music system by me. But that used to get drain more charge for the audio so in the new recently updated ota v3 git a simple great sound mod. That will give you the best sound experience

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I really enjoy your work on this rom but i was wandering, when will you build on top of CM12 or like modify it like the stock Sony Xperia Android 5.0? It would very cool to do something like, especially when google is now work more on android 5.0. It would really be a good project.

Actually as I'm new to this development work I really don't have enough experience on kernel development. That I really need to learn. Hope I can learn it soon and present you another simple perfect fast stable rom like this

Reactions: Abdullll

xsimmsx

Mar 2, 2013
Help

I cant make my phone to stay in flash mode dissconects automaticly after 10-15 sec , only fast boot mode works for me...i can only flash kernel or boot img....
so is there any way i can return to stock rom from cm 12 or to flash this rom using fast boot mode to flash some recovery img or kernel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to the original thread and you will find out the link of toxizen Facebook page. In that page you will find out the video to install this rom.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

You don't need any other audio mod. first version came with S music system by me. But that used to get drain more charge for the audio so in the new recently updated ota v3 git a simple great sound mod. That will give you the best sound experience

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Actually as I'm new to this development work I really don't have enough experience on kernel development. That I really need to learn. Hope I can learn it soon and present you another simple perfect fast stable rom like this