Ask a question

No registration required

Replacing display Xperia V (LT25i) ???

OP lupodrillo

12th August 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

76 posts
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a LT25i of a colleague of mine, in practice, fell and broke the display.
On the net I've seen different models, some of you have experience on this? is there any tutorial to disassemble and reassemble everything?
If you have any suggestions on where to take and what I'd be grateful.
12th August 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bandung, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 238

437 posts
More
too expensive imo... i would just buy a 2G dumbphone and save up to buy a new phone altogether... that is unless your friend is a diehard Xperia V user.
12th August 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufalhadyan

too expensive imo... i would just buy a 2G dumbphone and save up to buy a new phone altogether... that is unless your friend is a diehard Xperia V user.

on the web I've seen them even at 50 , it is easy to replace?
15th August 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 22

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupodrillo

Hello everyone, I have a problem with a LT25i of a colleague of mine, in practice, fell and broke the display.
On the net I've seen different models, some of you have experience on this? is there any tutorial to disassemble and reassemble everything?
If you have any suggestions on where to take and what I'd be grateful.

If the LCD is OK and it's just the front screen/digitizer that needs replacing, then this 'could' be sourced for around USD15-20.00

I've replaced an Xperia X10i digitizer myself and that only cost around USD18.00.
It was more an exercise in science to see if I could do it, than a requirement/cost exercise, thus practicing on an old unused phone in my case.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread