Ask a question

No registration required

Xperia T KitKat: it will come?

OP Truck'n Hemi

9th June 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

83 posts
Hey guys, I dis a little research in the web but found nothing concrete about the KitKat update for the Xperia T. I would like to know what has been decided for this good device.
9th June 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 492

681 posts
More
No news yet...

...and official firmware support has ended on April (18 months from the release of the device).

From my point of view, we can only hope in a last version for JB 4.3
9th June 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 48

239 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by istux

No news yet...

...and official firmware support has ended on April (18 months from the release of the device).

From my point of view, we can only hope in a last version for JB 4.3

Yap, that's what read, final jb 4.3 bug fix
11th June 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
have to settle for 4.3, sony puts kitkat under investigation, but I do not give us that update, no longer interested in us...
11th June 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tozex

have to settle for 4.3, sony puts kitkat under investigation, but I do not give us that update, no longer interested in us...

.... and we are no longer interested in Sony

Seriously with that cycle, release with old version then delay, then finally a release ... a buggy release... Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to valeri.nikolov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #6  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 64

621 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't know why you talk like that to Sony, the Xperia T has the same updates the Galaxy Nexus,that it's the market not only Sony.

Enviado desde mi Xperia T mediante Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 12

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moliverac8

I don't know why you talk like that to Sony, the Xperia T has the same updates the Galaxy Nexus,that it's the market not only Sony.

Enviado desde mi Xperia T mediante Tapatalk

Becuase I am a little frustrated. Maybe its because I expected more and you are correct I was a bit sarcastic for which I apologize.

Still I have Sony camera and I appreciate all they do and its good that they are strong now, they diversify the market.

Lets hope that they will keep with our highest expectations and provide at least one more build - stable 4.3 or 4.4.
12th June 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 3

45 posts
More
I'd be surprised if there are any further updates to 4.3. I doubt 4.4 will make it to the T in official form.
As for buggy? I haven't had a single problem with mine since upgrading to 4.3

All this bull**** about I want 4.4 NOW nad Sony suck because they're not supporting the phone for ever, just shows some people to be acting like spoilt children.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigyinn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 34

265 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyinn

I'd be surprised if there are any further updates to 4.3. I doubt 4.4 will make it to the T in official form.
As for buggy? I haven't had a single problem with mine since upgrading to 4.3

All this bull**** about I want 4.4 NOW nad Sony suck because they're not supporting the phone for ever, just shows some people to be acting like spoilt children.

Bugs? I tell you one: I can't use my Bluetooth and Wifi at the same moment, I have to switch between, that is very inconvenient... Childish? I need my phone for everyday life
Last edited by Skyguar; 12th June 2014 at 09:40 PM.
13th June 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 569

843 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguar

Bugs? I tell you one: I can't use my Bluetooth and Wifi at the same moment, I have to switch between, that is very inconvenient...

What I think he meant is that it's not a bug if it only happens to you. That fact that your phone isn't working for you isn't necessarily the case for everyone. The only problem I've had with my phone is all the bloatware it comes with, and the white settings; both of which can be fixed easily.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread