No registration required

Exclamation [Q] Xperia V (LT25i) not turning on

OP vj_xperia

15th September 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello,

My xperia V lt25i is not turning on. I just made a nandroid backup using CWM and rebooted the phone and this happened.

* when i pressed the power button(hold) to tun on - red led flashes twice a second or for 2 seconds like that and keeps on repeating

* when i released the power button - nothing happens, no display , no led, no vibration

* when i connected to wall charger - red led lights up immediately and it lit for 40-50 sec and went off and again after about 30 sec - 40 sec again it lights up , this repeats.

* tried for flashmode and fastboot - same thing happens as in the above mentioned point - led on /off and repeats this.

* i tried to connect the wall charger while holding the power button - now led lit for long time which means its on for about 3 mins and off for about 1.5 mins and it repeats.

* now connected to laptop with rubber band tied over the vol. down button and flash tool is waiting for device for flashing (kernel and partition only). it been already 30 mins but still no detection by flashtool

* pc device manager refresh when device led goes on but it is not showing any device.

Xperia V (LT25i)
U/L bootloader
Kernel - FPX
Rom - CM 10.1
Using laptop / Win 8.1
17th September 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

241 posts
Try to restore your back up if can reboot to recovery

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Free mobile app
17th September 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 168

451 posts
More
My friend had somehow same problem on his Galaxy Note3, it was battery related. Try another battery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread