My xperia V lt25i is not turning on. I just made a nandroid backup using CWM and rebooted the phone and this happened.
* when i pressed the power button(hold) to tun on - red led flashes twice a second or for 2 seconds like that and keeps on repeating
* when i released the power button - nothing happens, no display , no led, no vibration
* when i connected to wall charger - red led lights up immediately and it lit for 40-50 sec and went off and again after about 30 sec - 40 sec again it lights up , this repeats.
* tried for flashmode and fastboot - same thing happens as in the above mentioned point - led on /off and repeats this.
* i tried to connect the wall charger while holding the power button - now led lit for long time which means its on for about 3 mins and off for about 1.5 mins and it repeats.
* now connected to laptop with rubber band tied over the vol. down button and flash tool is waiting for device for flashing (kernel and partition only). it been already 30 mins but still no detection by flashtool
* pc device manager refresh when device led goes on but it is not showing any device.
Xperia V (LT25i)
Kernel - FPX
Rom - CM 10.1
Using laptop / Win 8.1