FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Tap2Unlock source code

11th December 2014, 09:51 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46

More
This feature would be amazing...It needs to be implemented into kernel.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ature-t2965344

11th December 2014, 10:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 296

More
@WhiteNeo @ElArchibald
Can you do something about this?
Last edited by Aria.A97; 11th December 2014 at 10:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria.A97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2014, 06:11 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria.A97

@WhiteNeo @ElArchibald
Can you do something about this?

Need some research. As i said, seems on SXV we have Synaptics ClearPad S3200 Series (RMI4 interface based on I2C bus) touch digitizer. Need update drivers in kernel, and add code for support Tap2Wake function, and touch firmware must support T2W.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElArchibald For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2014, 02:51 PM |#4  
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 391

Donate to Me
More
I've tried adding basic DT2W feature. It worked as expected for several minutes and then the touch panel start to malfunction (some point is constantly detected as "touched", and thus the system won't respond to any other touch).
Kernel source is here: https://github.com/updateing/android...0/commits/dt2w (I don't know how to use git then so there's squashed commit for new touch driver and DT2W support)
The driver is taken from Xperia Z kernel source (latest at commit time) and DT2W code from XDA (can't remember It should be initially for HTC Sensation).
And as for the digitalizer firmware, I don't think Sony will provide us with updates for these things... Firmwares in stock 4.1 and 4.3 are the same.
Finally, the digitalizer on Xperia TX may be Synaptics S3000, instead of S3200. I checked this by adding a pr_info in init function of driver (half a year ago). Don't know if the other two phones are using the same..
Last edited by updateing; 18th December 2014 at 02:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to updateing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2015, 02:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there any progress with Tap2Unlock? I have been revisiting this thread for some time now and and nothing new..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread