I mean , i forgot to send the rom files to sdcard , then un the recovery i connect the phone and mounted usb storage ...
Then i formatted the sdcard there ...
By the way;
Ok problem solved
First of all the problem had NOTHING to do with this ROM.
The ROM is running smooth and is working fine!!
Thanks for your amazing work on the ROM!!!!!
For the people who want to know how I solved my problem:
First of all the problem occurred because I accidentally erased the internal sdcard in the settings menu/storage (instead of my external sdcard).
So the whole sdcard folder was empty.
To restore it I did the following:
- Downloaded stock kernel
- Flashed stock kernel with flashtools (in fastboot mode)
- Extracted boot.img from (this) custom rom
- Flashed boot.img with flashtools (in fastboot mode)
- Booted into recovery
- Did a factory reset (wipe cache/david cache) and wiped system
- Flashed (this custom) rom
And everything is working fine again!!!