FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM/KERNEL][V][UB][KK][SONY-UI] NeoWave™ - Z3 style for your Xperia V!

2,144 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,222

By WhiteNeo, Senior Member on 31st August 2014, 12:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2015, 01:48 PM |#1161  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
I can't flash the update using TWRP, I tried to flash cmw but when I reboot to in recovery it always end up in TWRP, and another thing, the phone heats up

30th April 2015, 05:59 PM |#1162  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
NeoWave + Cricket Wireless (at&t)
Hi all,
I experience a very annoying bug on my lt25i with NeoWave since I switched to Cricket Wireless in USA cricketwireless.com which is a MVNO over at&t network. I have never experienced it before switching.
Status bar of the phone shows as it has network, if the data is ON, it shows it has data connection. Nevertheless, I cannot make calls, receive calls, send SMS. I even cannot put the phone into the Airplane mode because it never finishes the process.
Only reboot helps.
I tried to clear cache. I cannot find whether there are other radio module firmwares available to try them. I also don't remember whether I flashed kernels or not -- should I try Omni/CM11 kernels mentioned in the first post?
I will greatly appreciate your help.
7th May 2015, 08:10 PM |#1163  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up Dude, let's see how far we've gone
Hello again!
Not so long ago, our russian community has tried to develop a new FW, based on latest stock fw, taking best of Lovins, Toxizen and even some of chinese custom fws!!! Fairly, it's a decent one. Sleek, very Sony Stylish, with all Sony apps (trackID, walkman, album), with Bravia and X-Reality...

But It has got all "childhood" bugs of JB4.3 like stupid MediaServer which gets stuck on 13gb of flac music at my microsd!
so I probably will fall back on your omnirom cuz it's more homelike...

You know, the bad thing about XV is it's weak battery... I tried your CM12 and early 12.1 and found them not so good at battery consumption.
how long does your CM live at this time? i mean whats the more-or-less-average max screen on, max video play, max music listening?
is it ready for everyday use?
as I saw some ports of Sony Style for Lollipop... it would be nice to go further and get on Lollipop instead of wimpy jelly bean!
Last edited by saved-j; 7th May 2015 at 08:16 PM.
7th May 2015, 08:41 PM |#1164  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,222

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saved-j

Hello again!
Not so long ago, our russian community has tried to develop a new FW, based on latest stock fw, taking best of Lovins, Toxizen and even some of chinese custom fws!!! Fairly, it's a decent one. Sleek, very Sony Stylish, with all Sony apps (trackID, walkman, album), with Bravia and X-Reality...

But It has got all "childhood" bugs of JB4.3 like stupid MediaServer which gets stuck on 13gb of flac music at my microsd!
so I probably will fall back on your omnirom cuz it's more homelike...

You know, the bad thing about XV is it's weak battery... I tried your CM12 and early 12.1 and found them not so good at battery consumption.
how long does your CM live at this time? i mean whats the more-or-less-average max screen on, max video play, max music listening?
is it ready for everyday use?
as I saw some ports of Sony Style for Lollipop... it would be nice to go further and get on Lollipop instead of wimpy jelly bean!

Battery life might be better, but I still get around 4 hours of screen on time on CM12.1 with my two years old battery. No idea about music listening, as I use V4A (which increases battery consumption during audio playback) and never listen to music too long.
7th May 2015, 09:18 PM |#1165  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
...which means if our russian 4.3 rom won't meet my expectations, i'm gonna swap into lollipop by mr. Neo!
The Following User Says Thank You to saved-j For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread