FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM/KERNEL][V][UB][KK][SONY-UI] NeoWave™ - Z3 style for your Xperia V!

2,280 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,518

By WhiteNeo, Senior Member on 31st August 2014, 12:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd July 2015, 02:51 PM |#1181  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_X

Another question - what governor you suggest to use for best battery/performance

I`m currently facing a problem with xposed it won`t install - Could not extract Xposed-disabler-recovery.zip Maybe someone could send me flashable zip with it?

There is the disabler.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.2 KB, 22 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to krasimiretov For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd July 2015, 02:58 PM |#1182  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasimiretov

There is the disabler.

Still getting that error with this zip extracted manually. I`m currently searching maybe someone have xposed 2.6.1 zip to install manually using recovery. Thanks anyway.
23rd July 2015, 03:27 PM |#1183  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
This is offtopic... but the zip(disabler) is to disable xposed from working only if you have bootloop. Just install the xposed 2.6.1 apk and grant it with root permissions and it will work.
23rd July 2015, 03:31 PM |#1184  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krasimiretov

This is offtopic... but the zip(disabler) is to disable xposed from working only if you have bootloop. Just install the xposed 2.6.1 apk and grant it with root permissions and it will work.

Yeah I know, but the apk showed error then installing. Anyway I fixed it installing permission fixer.
25th July 2015, 02:04 PM |#1185  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria.A97

As long as I remember, there was a button at up right of toggles. Pressing that allowed us customize toggles. After pressing that, With touch and hold we could move toggles and tapping on them enabled/disabled them

I know how to add / remove the toggles. What I mean is if there's a way to change the size of the icons and make the picture larger.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread