Xperia Tablet Z Charging Dock

1st July 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

30 posts
To those of you in the UK, who is after a Tablet Z charging dock. Argos has it on offer for 24.99 collection only. Considering Sony has stopped selling it in their store, and Amazon UK selling it for nearly 60 pounds, this could be a bargain. In argos it is under Sony Xperia Reclining Charging Cable. (106/6775),

In case someone wants to buy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prasadm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadm

To those of you in the UK, who is after a Tablet Z charging dock. Argos has it on offer for 24.99 collection only. Considering Sony has stopped selling it in their store, and Amazon UK selling it for nearly 60 pounds, this could be a bargain. In argos it is under Sony Xperia Reclining Charging Cable. (106/6775),

In case someone wants to buy

Yeah, got one of these myself from Argos when I ordered the tablet from Amazon. It's well worth the money despite the stand essentially just being a bit of plastic. It actually looks really good, is very adjustable in angle of lean and allows you to charge without fiddling with the USB port connector cover. The ease of charging is well worth it on its own.

Very cheap of Sony not to bundle a charger and USB cable though, as this was originally quite a pricey item. They did the same thing with the PS Vita cradle.

It was out of stock in most of the nearby branches that I tried so anyone wanting one needs to snap it up now. I'm seriously considering buying a second one as IMO it's an essential add-on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread