What is so special with this method ?
- it doesn't require so much time to spent
-Approxtimately , you can do this under 3 minutes ( if you have good connection :v )
Requirement :- 1) Xperia Tablet Z running on 4.4.4 ( Sony Stock ) 2) Basic knowledge of Flashtools 3) Patience
.283(latest firmware ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!VhhRVQxS!D7wPRu...wugTe4zCwBrmo4
.230(older kitkat for XTZ ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!48RHkbYR!Njtik4...9FRJ3uWoBNmUzo
.283 ( Latest firmware ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!RpwVUAiJ!NDbf_s...zFJNGSIhgDm6hM
.230 ( Older kitkat for XTZ ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!ttwGkZTD!u-6Wck...1-uD0LD3iKdz0k
.283 ( Latest firmware ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!whJmDYQY!kxFjqM...PBvc3hrx21xHMo
.230 ( Older kitkat for XTZ ) kernel > https://mega.co.nz/#!8lBhCKJD!zqWdC9...HHdjq5YwASJwa0
Lastly , download this > Easy Rooting toolkit > http://get.xda-developers.com/dl/5/0...&ts=1410759541 ( Towel root won't work because it need internet , and your tablet would not connected to internet because you will flash .230 kernel , so this tool perfect for rooting tab Z right now )
When all of the files above is ready , Let's get started !
* I Assume that you on Stock 4.4.4 , no root , and have basic knowledge how to flash on flashtools *
1)Open up Flashtools , Turned your Tablet Off .. and Flash ( .230 kernel )
2)Reboot it back
3) Once the tablet at the homescreen , the connectivity doesn't work , so just relax and go to setting >Developer options tick the USB
debugging (* if you don't see the developer options , go to About phone > , and press ' Build number ' repeatly
4) On PC , open up EasyRootTool folder , and double click 'install.bat '
5)When the root successfull , reboot it back , and install the recoveries > http://nut.xperia-files.com/download...FsbGVyLnppcA==
7) Your tablet should have SuperUser or SuperSU .. if you don't have , just download the apk here > http://www.devfiles.co/download/53bf...631cfd34000001 , and transfer it to tablet > then install it . ( if you don't succesfull installing the SUperSU , just reboot your tablet * )
8) Open up ' Tab Z lockedbootloader recovery ' folder .. then > double click ' install.bat ' , then choose ' Installation on ROM rooted on SuperSU'
9) after successfull , Power off your tablet
10) After that , Open up flashtool , and flash ( .283 ) kernel , then reboot
11) Congratulations , now you have recovery and root on Xperia Tablet Z , Running latest Android version