XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

[Q] My Sony Tablet SGP312 is bricked by Restore Titanium

27th August 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Dear Forum,

I've done somethiung stupid. I rooted mij Experia, no prblem. Installed TWRP recovery, but not the good version. When i came in recovery modus i could not do anything. Perhaps the phone version insteda of the tablet version. After restrat my GoLauncher was disapeared and i run titanium backup to restore lost programs and systemconfiguration. After that my tablet stay in de startscreen. Now i have read all de fora, tried everything i find but nothing works. With de flashtool i canb start the instalattion from a FTFStockRom but it stops with the follow error:

27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Checking header
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Processing of amss_fs_2.sin finished with errors.[/COLOR]
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Ending flash session
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Error in processHeader : Read error :31 : Een apparaat dat op het systeem is aangesloten, werkt niet.
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode.

Is there someone who has the golden tip for me because i think the tablet is very ill at this moment .

Thanks a lot,

Herman.
27th August 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 191

557 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk291053

Dear Forum,

I've done somethiung stupid. I rooted mij Experia, no prblem. Installed TWRP recovery, but not the good version. When i came in recovery modus i could not do anything. Perhaps the phone version insteda of the tablet version. After restrat my GoLauncher was disapeared and i run titanium backup to restore lost programs and systemconfiguration. After that my tablet stay in de startscreen. Now i have read all de fora, tried everything i find but nothing works. With de flashtool i canb start the instalattion from a FTFStockRom but it stops with the follow error:

27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Checking header
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Processing of amss_fs_2.sin finished with errors.[/COLOR]
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Ending flash session
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Error in processHeader : Read error :31 : Een apparaat dat op het systeem is aangesloten, werkt niet.
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
27/008/2014 17:08:21 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode.

Is there someone who has the golden tip for me because i think the tablet is very ill at this moment .

Thanks a lot,

Herman.

Unless somebody else can come up with a better idea, you could try Sony's Emma flash tool to completely re-install the software on your tablet. (It is for tablets & phones)
NOTE
- THIS IS FOR DEVICES WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
- THIS WILL WIPE ALL YOUR DATA ON INTERNAL SD !

You can find instruction & downloads here
Last edited by GretaLewd; 27th August 2014 at 07:20 PM.
28th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Unhappy
Thanks for your reply. I have tried Emma but Emma couldn't flash because the Tablet is Locked. I tried the sony unstructuions for unlocking, received an unlock code, but if i want to unlock the tablet the instruction in the CMD on my Desktop can't find the device. So i stopped with this option.

Perhaps you have some other options i can try. The easy options you can find in the fora i have already done without succes .

Herman.
29th August 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 96

387 posts
Quote:

Thanks for your reply. I have tried Emma but Emma couldn't flash because the Tablet is Locked. I tried the sony unstructuions for unlocking, received an unlock code, but if i want to unlock the tablet the instruction in the CMD on my Desktop can't find the device. So i stopped with this option.

Perhaps you have some other options i can try. The easy options you can find in the fora i have already done without succes .

Herman.

redownload stock ROM, it seems that your is corrupted. Also use latest flashtool, as earlier ones won't flash kitkat without errors.
30th August 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thanks again for your reply.

I use Flashtool version 0.9.18.1. As i can find this is the latest version. And i have used at least 10 Stock Roms but no one was succesfull.

Do you have an idea which Stock Rom should work for mij Sony Tablet SGP312 with in wordking status versio 4.4.2 on it. I am getting a bit nervous with the idea that my tablet form 400,= is finished and i never can use it anymore (and i realy love the sony tablet).

In the worse case do you know if there is a last escape to get the tablet started again?

Greetings,

Herman.
31st August 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 96

387 posts
Quote:

Thanks again for your reply.

I use Flashtool version 0.9.18.1. As i can find this is the latest version. And i have used at least 10 Stock Roms but no one was succesfull.

Do you have an idea which Stock Rom should work for mij Sony Tablet SGP312 with in wordking status versio 4.4.2 on it. I am getting a bit nervous with the idea that my tablet form € 400,= is finished and i never can use it anymore (and i realy love the sony tablet).

In the worse case do you know if there is a last escape to get the tablet started again?

Greetings,

Herman.

try to flash any existing firmware for SGP312 from 4.1.2 to 4.3 and see if it works. Also check for all drivers to be properly installed.

But first of all check your usb cable, i know it sounds strange, but i got all kinds of errors while flashing with one cable, when i changed it, flash process finished successfully.
Last edited by Rootk1t; 4th September 2014 at 07:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rootk1t For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Thumbs up My Sony SGP312 works again!!
I have done, after yor suggestions, the next things:

Started with the latest version of the flashtool on a Windows XP Desktop;
Installed the drivers via the Flashtool;
Downloaded the custo rom, again via the Flashtool (versio 18);
Started the Flash procedure.

And after 10 minutes the flashprocedure ended succesfully and my Sony styarted again.

I'm so happy it was succesfull and that i can use my Xperia tablet again because i love the sony sgp312 .

Thanks for your help,

Herman.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
error in processheader, no flash possible, sony sgp312, titanium restore
Previous Thread Next Thread