FORUMS

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][Feb 15] MultiROM v31x

10th March 2015, 08:32 AM |#111  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,706

More
Im gonna bring candy5 and resurrection remix kexec patched for tab z...

I need multirom sir but your pollux windy link is dead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alx31TLse For This Useful Post: [ View ]

10th March 2015, 11:07 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Validus 7 dead ? Never was stable ....
10th March 2015, 01:44 PM |#113  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipssat

Validus 7 dead ? Never was stable ....

Our frameworks are highly modified and im having a landscape issue...dats why im gonna bring candy5 and res remix too

nobody has that multirom apk for pollux_windy please???
nvm sorry now link is ok....maybe AFH was down
10th March 2015, 09:42 PM |#114  
Recognized Contributor

More
@pollonamid

ok i made a Candy LP rom with kexec patch and it seem to works, i can see MR manager showing up after kernel boot splash and i can choose like on xperia z

only thing is....i have twrp 2.8.5.0 on fota partition, and in "advanced" tab MR menu is missing, already seen this?
10th March 2015, 11:47 PM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 690

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx31TLse

@pollonamid

ok i made a Candy LP rom with kexec patch and it seem to works, i can see MR manager showing up after kernel boot splash and i can choose like on xperia z

only thing is....i have twrp 2.8.5.0 on fota partition, and in "advanced" tab MR menu is missing, already seen this?

its cause u need to remove twrp from your fota partition using dd and then flash the boot img. which will have a recovery and flash the multirom zip..the mutlirom recovery is in the trampoline zip..so after each rom flash to the internal you have to flash the trampoline zip no matter what
The Following User Says Thank You to skiwong20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 12:45 AM |#116  
Recognized Contributor

More
well, im speaking with Oliveer everyday....this multirom needs to go official as yuga in order to get the apk and make it works/compatible to fota recovery, it's such a great feature, thats odd all its potential not fully used!

Thanks a lot as well, will format my fota partition then
12th March 2015, 12:56 PM |#117  
OP Member
Flag Dresden
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

well, im speaking with Oliveer everyday....this multirom needs to go official as yuga in order to get the apk and make it works/compatible to fota recovery, it's such a great feature, thats odd all its potential not fully used!

Thanks a lot as well, will format my fota partition then

Hi. I don't think that I'm the right person to make it official to the app. I just don't have the time to maintain and support it. If someone else has the time to maintain it I am available for questions. Please write me in hangouts.
12th March 2015, 12:58 PM |#118  
Recognized Contributor

More
I honestly have no time either...with this new kernel and other projects on the side...24 hours are not enough in a day 😅
12th March 2015, 03:22 PM |#119  
OP Member
Flag Dresden
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I honestly have no time either...with this new kernel and other projects on the side...24 hours are not enough in a day

I will see what I can do.
22nd April 2015, 09:47 PM |#120  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 457

Donate to Me
More
I couldn't install CM12 on to external sd. It hangs with black screen. I tried to backup extern rom and install it on internal rom, it works just fine. Maybe I am using exFAT on my sd, or any one has the same problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread