I just compiled this ROM because I wasn't able to find any current OmniROM builds compatible with the SGP321.
I will not provide nightlies.
I will try to update the ROM as often as there are interesting features added.
Credits go to the Omni dev team.
OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance, reliability and features over stock Android for your device.
OmniROM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?