Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Accessories for Xperia S

Tip us?

svetius
Old
User Experience Admin - OP
Thanks Meter 3047
Thumbs up Accessories for Xperia S

This is another placeholder
svetius
-----
User Experience Admin
xda-developers

digiflip
Old
Thanks Meter 0
im getting the sony smart watch with my preorder for sony xperia s, maybe smart tags in box too if im lucky.

Audioboxer
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Will be looking for a good case for this. I like leather pouches with pull tabs. Ordered this for my galaxy - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...00_i00_details but it will be going back along with the phone. It seems the dimensions are a little short for the Xperia S

digiflip
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i like the otter box commuter cases, i have a defender one for my HTC Desire HD, but no announcements yet for xperia s one yet from otter box

awf
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetius View Post
This is another placeholder
Well got this free by the pre-order :)

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/...s-headset-pro/

miann
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone else depressed by the fact it has the flappy usb covers and that hdmi is on other side? Trying to think of some way to make a powered dock because i doubt one will be released. a real shame, even the cheaper p and the ion have docks.

Audioboxer
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioboxer View Post
Will be looking for a good case for this. I like leather pouches with pull tabs. Ordered this for my galaxy - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...00_i00_details but it will be going back along with the phone. It seems the dimensions are a little short for the Xperia S
This case arrived today, it's really nice. Does anyone think I'd get away with using this on an Xperia S?

Xperia S dimensions - 128 x 64 x 10.6mm
Galaxy Nexus - 135.5 x 67.94 x 8.94mm

Galaxy Nexus is a bit taller/wider, Xperia S is fatter. It means in terms of height the Xperia S will fit in the case, but it may be a bit "loose" on the width. With it being fatter though it may sit more snugly in the case regardless of the smaller width.

I have till the 30th of March to return it to Amazon, I guess I can hold onto it until my Xperia S arrives on the 12th - Although I won't be able to open it anyway (if I want to be able to return).

RiotRick
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Looks like there's going to be an official sony hard case:

http://www.clove.co.uk/sony-xperia-s...ve-shell-black

more pictures here: http://www.kondor.co.uk/product/SMA6118B
The Following User Says Thank You to RiotRick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cholek3
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Myself, I am looking for windscreen holder. If somebody finds somewhere something, if they could post it here, please. I use phone as satnav a lot.

Ambroos
Old
(Last edited by Ambroos; 1st March 2012 at 10:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cholek3 View Post
Myself, I am looking for windscreen holder. If somebody finds somewhere something, if they could post it here, please. I use phone as satnav a lot.
Haicom is a very good brand, I've had their vent holders for my Xperia Neo and Xperia Arc, and they're simply wonderful. They don't damage your phones, they're very sturdy, it's great! And they are very cheap! Worth a go!

I was slightly wrong and didn't notice the ones I linked were universal ones. It'll take a week or two-three and then we'll see custom-made Haicom ones appearing.
Sony Xperia Z2 - D6503, black
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE - SGP321, black
Sony Xperia Z1 - C6903, black, backup

Huge Sony (Ericsson) fan.
J210i, K320i, G705, Arc, Elm, Neo, Arc S, Xperia S, Xperia T, Xperia Z, Xperia Z1, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia Z2