Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Best Price?

OP dave2g

26th April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Irvine, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
More
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700
26th April 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 7

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2g

Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

The price is around 570 on ebay, and amazon.
You can also get it from expansys-usa for around 580 after coupon.
There are also couples of seller when you search it using google shopping, ranged from 530 to 550.
26th April 2012, 09:35 AM   |  #13  
Flag Zuid-Holland
Thanks Meter: 86

395 posts
More
I would suggest you avoid Ebay at all costs when ordering this phone, because if you were to develop a problem with the device, you won't have a warranty as Sony doesn't recognize third-party sales.

Your best plan would be indeed to order it from an authorized retailer, in the rare case you end up with a screen problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread