FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Best Price?

26th April 2012, 01:00 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Irvine, CA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

26th April 2012, 03:08 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2g

Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

The price is around 570 on ebay, and amazon.
You can also get it from expansys-usa for around 580 after coupon.
There are also couples of seller when you search it using google shopping, ranged from 530 to 550.
26th April 2012, 08:35 AM |#13  
Flag Zuid-Holland
Thanks Meter: 86

More
I would suggest you avoid Ebay at all costs when ordering this phone, because if you were to develop a problem with the device, you won't have a warranty as Sony doesn't recognize third-party sales.

Your best plan would be indeed to order it from an authorized retailer, in the rare case you end up with a screen problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread