Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Price?

Tip us?

dave2g
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

fsrkewd
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2g View Post
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700
The price is around 570 on ebay, and amazon.
You can also get it from expansys-usa for around 580 after coupon.
There are also couples of seller when you search it using google shopping, ranged from 530 to 550.

shmoejoe
Old
Thanks Meter 86
I would suggest you avoid Ebay at all costs when ordering this phone, because if you were to develop a problem with the device, you won't have a warranty as Sony doesn't recognize third-party sales.

Your best plan would be indeed to order it from an authorized retailer, in the rare case you end up with a screen problem.
SE MW600 Bluetooth

Motorola Razr > Blackberry Pearl :/ > X1i > X10i > Xperia S!!!

Xperia S Junk Apps List

If you find my posts useful, don't be afraid to thank me