Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q]Should I change to the Xperia S From One X?

OP ItsMyMama

27th April 2012, 08:29 AM   |  #41  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyados

i want to ask you the same question,
Should i change to HTC one x?
you faced any problem since you bought the one x? because i m not happy with the SXS and looking for another brand.

The only problem would be battery life..

On a separate note, why aren't you happy with your Xperia S?
27th April 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #42  
Eyados's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyMama

The only problem would be battery life..

On a separate note, why aren't you happy with your Xperia S?

screen showing yellow tints when battery temp reach 40 c deg
27th April 2012, 09:08 AM   |  #43  
Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
4,788 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyados

screen showing yellow tints when battery temp reach 40 c deg

Get a replacement, it's free in any Sony store.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to K900 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 01:21 PM   |  #44  
Eyados's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by K900

Get a replacement, it's free in any Sony store.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

i already sent my phone to Sony service centre, i don't know how long it will take, its there since 3 days. i think they will fix it not replace it
27th April 2012, 01:26 PM   |  #45  
dibdin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 48
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyados

i already sent my phone to Sony service centre, i don't know how long it will take, its there since 3 days. i think they will fix it not replace it

Mine originally took 12 days and they Sony replaced it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dibdin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 02:58 PM   |  #46  
Eyados's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibdin

Mine originally took 12 days and they Sony replaced it.

nice to hear that, thanks alot

they contacted me today and asked me to bring the package and get the replacement
Last edited by Eyados; 28th April 2012 at 04:32 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes