FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

New Firmware 6.0.A.3.73 rolling out

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By intellix, Member on 28th March 2012, 06:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th April 2012, 06:49 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Flag SINGAPORE
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Currently updating to .73 on a Singapore Starhub set. Download is very slow.

Edit: update completed. Menu dots below the screen has improved responsiveness. Will report battery life later.
Last edited by GT35pro; 4th April 2012 at 07:22 PM.
 
 
4th April 2012, 08:27 PM |#112  
ash_c64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Is this update availiable in the UK? i have an unbranded phone but PC companion says i have the latest software.
thanks
4th April 2012, 11:11 PM |#113  
Static-Noise's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
See my reply in the other thread. It's currently in testing for launch, and may already be on some networks.

--
Sent from my bitchin' Sony Xperia S.
It's so hot, I'm running stock.

If I've helped you, hit "Thanks".
5th April 2012, 04:49 AM |#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I got the gps problem in this firmware
5th April 2012, 06:39 AM |#115  
mister-g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
after 12 hours of usage I noticed that the system runs a bit smoother. also battery life has increased slightly. over night 6% loss in 6 hours with all data off and live wallpaper. the buttons don't seem to be more responsive in my opinion
5th April 2012, 08:06 AM |#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How could you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister-g1

after 12 hours of usage I noticed that the system runs a bit smoother. also battery life has increased slightly. over night 6% loss in 6 hours with all data off and live wallpaper. the buttons don't seem to be more responsive in my opinion

... How could you install 73 in Germany?

I am on Spain but this is an unbranded phone bought in Germany.
nouser9
5th April 2012, 08:51 AM |#117  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've gotten a lot better battery life with .73. I went from 12-14 hrs to a maximum of 25 hours if I use the phone some what easier.

5th April 2012, 09:26 AM |#118  
Roman91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
very good,
Fw73 is a official and stable firmware or it is still in a state of development?
5th April 2012, 09:39 AM |#119  
mister-g1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superapp

... How could you install 73 in Germany?

I am on Spain but this is an unbranded phone bought in Germany.

I have a Generic World (CUST: 1257-6750_R8E) version of the Xperia S bought at amazon.de... Made the .73 update via PC Companion although the phone didn't say there is any update...
The Following User Says Thank You to mister-g1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2012, 10:04 AM |#120  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister-g1

I have a Generic World (CUST: 1257-6750_R8E) version of the Xperia S bought at amazon.de... Made the .73 update via PC Companion although the phone didn't say there is any update...

Could you please upload the generic world update version Hopefully this doesn't have the region lock issues with the market like the singapore version seems to have
5th April 2012, 10:35 AM |#121  
del1701's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SE London
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMaurice

Could you please upload the generic world update version Hopefully this doesn't have the region lock issues with the market like the singapore version seems to have

+1 to that, if you could

Sent from my Xperia S via a quantum leap

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes