Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,571 Members 51,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIRMWARE][6.0.A.73] Xperia S (2.3.7) {Cust: 1257-8821 - Norway Generic (fastest?)}

Tip us?

lullesha
Old
(Last edited by lullesha; 11th April 2012 at 10:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Funny thing, yesterday after flashing .73 was clearly indicated. Now .67 is indicated which I found hilarous, for I've never had .67, in fact I had branded .62 which means it didn't automagically revert back.

I could not test battery life as I would wish as of yet, but it's still plain to see that it's far from great.

My old HTC Legend still outlasts SXS... but then again its 480x320 vs 1280x720 :P
The Following User Says Thank You to lullesha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juzz|NOR
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon546 View Post
I just tried the dropbox link but it's been shut down anyone got the non rooted version of the Firmware I can download.

Many Thanks
Ill upload when i get home.

Sikiduck
Old
(Last edited by Sikiduck; 11th April 2012 at 07:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuni View Post
No worries mate, I had the same problem when I made my bundle for lebanon .73 first time too (mixed it up wtih UK .67)
Glad someone understand! First time so, and easy to mix up when u got 2 different firmwares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon546 View Post
I just tried the dropbox link but it's been shut down anyone got the non rooted version of the Firmware I can download.

Many Thanks
Haha.. it looks like Dropbox can't handle the traffic to the download link! New host coming up.

So good news guys! The RIGHT ftf is now uploaded via another host, hopefully it won't get disabled because of the traffic to it.

Apologize for the mistake I did, and hopefully you ppl can enjoy fw .73 NOW (see first post!!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sikiduck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juzz|NOR
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Battery repport!

The phone uses alot less battery now. It has been stable and faster today, and the battery drain is alot better then it was.
Yesterday alone i charged my phone 3 times to make it last the day.
Today i haven´t charged it once, and i still have 70% battery left, and with over 3hrs of phone time today, that is pretty darn good!
The Following User Says Thank You to juzz|NOR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Yakandu
Old
Thanks Meter 759

DONATE TO ME
http://depositfiles.com/files/knny572qi here is the new prerooted system.img
Excuse my limited English. Correction are welcome.

Help me winning a MSI Nightblade Barebone by Liking this photo. Thanks!

Imagine a future where every Sunday, instead of going to church, we all meet up to do science for an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yakandu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mano1982
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakandu View Post
http://depositfiles.com/files/knny572qi here is the new prerooted system.img
Great Thanks a lot.. You are awesome!

Efe64
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Its missing userdata.sin

No option for userdata.

jatt101
Old
Thanks Meter 57
i read somewhere that this is faster than the Singpore generic firmware, how could that be possible, there both .73, someone please explain to me if this is truee

Sikiduck
Old
(Last edited by Sikiduck; 12th April 2012 at 05:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efe64 View Post
Its missing userdata.sin

No option for userdata.
Guess your pointing at the prerooted img?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatt101 View Post
i read somewhere that this is faster than the Singpore generic firmware, how could that be possible, there both .73, someone please explain to me if this is truee
We, Norwegian vikings, are known for being fast!

I'm not sure. Maybe it's just the way it is, slightly faster then other region firmwares. If we wait long enough maybe we get a better answer on this (if any??)
The Following User Says Thank You to Sikiduck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Efe64
Old
Thanks Meter 142
No.

Your first post.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe