Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

(help)Launcher resets all the time XGO

OP ruben21

3rd July 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag cabimas
Thanks Meter: 160

761 posts
More
Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

Sent from my ST27a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by ruben21; 3rd July 2014 at 05:52 PM.
3rd July 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21

Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

This is a custom behaviour of Xperia Go casued by the lack of ram of it. I got it as well and i think everyone has. You are lucky you got a unlocked bootloader so my best guess would be for you to install a custom rom and a custom kernel with a better memory management because, from my experience, with the default ROM you can avoid that happening from time to time, and with a custom rom you can make it happen less times, but it will keep happening from time to time and it's very annoying
The Following User Says Thank You to SapoPT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag cabimas

761 posts
More
Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

5th July 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

79 posts
Quote:

Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

No idea, mine is bootloader locked so I can't change it = phone is bad and currently not using it
6th July 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #5  
Flag Brebes, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 535

238 posts
More
Quote:

@ruben21
Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw CLICK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to MT27i For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag cabimas

761 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT27i

@ruben21
Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw CLICK HERE

Yeah I now that way so time long ago, but I want a more ease method to get lock the launcher in the ram! Mmm thanks a lot but well, I recommend V6 supercharger to all the people! Only advanced user!

29th July 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag cabimas

761 posts
More
Hello again I have the service.jar supercharged! If I pull up! Will work to other people?

29th July 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #8  
Flag Brebes, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 535

238 posts
More
Quote:

Hello again I have the service.jar supercharged! If I pull up! Will work to other people?

Yes, why not?
29th July 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 79

156 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

The easy way!
  • Just install Xposed Installer http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer
  • Run Xposed Installer from your phone and Install Xposed Framework (please follow instructions from Xposed Installer app to get the framework installed )
  • Search, Download & Install App Settings Module
  • Activate and open App Settings, search for your launcher (and your phone dialer too, maybe a good idea)
  • Enable App Settings for your app, look for Resident and enable it. Press Save icon.
  • If App Settings ask you to reset, do it.

Don't for get, you will need a rooted system.

FAQ:
¿Why does my phone slows down after locking some apps in memory?
  • Because you don't have enough RAM, please uninstall a virus called Facebook from your phone, it will help a lot.

I'm facebook addicted, my life depends on it ¿What can i do?
  • Get another gmail account just for your notifications and set it up in your facebook account. Open your facebook account in chrome if you want it full featured. Open in Opera Mini or UC Browser Mini for fast and low RAM consumption.
Last edited by mpjoe2000; 29th July 2014 at 07:48 PM.
29th July 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag cabimas

761 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpjoe2000

The easy way!

• Just install Xposed Installer http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer
  • Run Xposed Installer from your phone and Install Xposed Framework (please follow instructions from Xposed Installer app to get the framework installed )
  • Search, Download & Install App Settings Module
  • Activate and open App Settings, search for your launcher (and your phone dialer too, maybe a good idea)
  • Enable App Settings for your app, look for Resident and enable it. Press Save icon.
  • If App Settings ask you to reset, do it.

Don't for get, you will need a rooted system.

FAQ:
¿Why does my phone slows down after locking some apps in memory?
  • Because you don't have enough RAM, please uninstall a virus called Facebook from your phone, it will help a lot.

I'm facebook addicted, my life depends on it ¿What can i do?
  • Get another gmail account just for your notifications and set it up in your facebook account. Open your facebook account in chrome if you want it full featured. Open in Opera Mini or UC Browser Mini for fast and low RAM consumption.

thanks men but i use supercharged way

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread