Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(help)Launcher resets all the time XGO

Tip us?

ruben21
Old
(Last edited by ruben21; 3rd July 2014 at 04:52 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Default (help)Launcher resets all the time XGO

Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

Sent from my ST27a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SapoPT
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21 View Post
Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

This is a custom behaviour of Xperia Go casued by the lack of ram of it. I got it as well and i think everyone has. You are lucky you got a unlocked bootloader so my best guess would be for you to install a custom rom and a custom kernel with a better memory management because, from my experience, with the default ROM you can avoid that happening from time to time, and with a custom rom you can make it happen less times, but it will keep happening from time to time and it's very annoying

ruben21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

SapoPT
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

No idea, mine is bootloader locked so I can't change it = phone is bad and currently not using it

MT27i
Old
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:

@ruben21
Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw CLICK HERE
Device : Sony Xperia Sola WHITE!
Kernel : Default
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my English
The Following User Says Thank You to MT27i For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ruben21
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT27i View Post
@ruben21
Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw CLICK HERE
Yeah I now that way so time long ago, but I want a more ease method to get lock the launcher in the ram! Mmm thanks a lot but well, I recommend V6 supercharger to all the people! Only advanced user!