In personal at is so anoying!!! i hope this wil work to you all..
The Service.jar is Supercharged with Bulletproof mod thanks to zeppelinrox scripst and the service.jar has install the SuperUser mod thanks to DavidMKD
- Rooted Phone.
- A SONY XPERIA GO with JB .100
- Root Explorer.
- Boot into CWM recovery and do a Backup fists!!
- Do the backup please, if you dont the phone explote into 1000 pieces... jajaja is a joke. BUT DO THE BACKUP!!!!!
- Turn on the phone and download the service.jar and put into sd.
- Go to the root explorer.
- Grab the service.jar downloaded and put in the carpet
- system / framework and give the rigth permission rw-r-r--(some times the phone reboot before you can put the permission, DONT be scare is totally normal, you can give the permission after you see the phone boot normally)(if the phone get into a bootloop, boot into recovery a restore the backup)( and dont try this again)
- if you put the service.jar and give the permission reboot the phone.
- and at is all i hope this works to you.
THANKS TO ALL