Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Magic Touch for xperia sola

Tip us?
 
soulhackereborn
Old
#11  
soulhackereborn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1366
Posts: 1,317
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emram120 View Post
I do not see any
But the touch lumia 920 demo test my ideas
Why don't u search pal
Here you go the original post by nectron himself

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31058003

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
Why So Serious!!

Xperia Sola White {PEPPER}
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen 9.1


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED AND I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR
 
emram120
Old
#12  
emram120's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 22
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulhackereborn View Post
Why don't u search pal
Here you go the original post by nectron himself

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31058003

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
It's nectron I got my lesson and I thank them for that
 
soulhackereborn
Old
#13  
soulhackereborn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1366
Posts: 1,317
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emram120 View Post
It's nectron I got my lesson and I thank them for that
Yeah sure buh I still don't get it!!
This post is regarding what pal??
You promoting nectrons work or appreciation???

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
Why So Serious!!

Xperia Sola White {PEPPER}
Rom: Unofficial Cyanogen 9.1


HIT THANKS IF I HELPED AND I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR
 
emram120
Old
#14  
emram120's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 22
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulhackereborn View Post
Yeah sure buh I still don't get it!!
This post is regarding what pal??
You promoting nectrons work or appreciation???

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
Promote job, Mr. nectrons
It can make a change
I talked with Sony officials are now calling it
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more