[Q] PlayStation Certified?

Search This thread

SonyXperiaS

Apr 13, 2012
Everybody knows that Xperia S is a Playstation Certified Phone, But i cant find any PS Store or any PS app in my phone..
I have tried googling it and found that u need to run the "lets start PS store" which is located in the app tray...but i checked the whole phone and even cant find that?? :(
I have inquired about the issue in a Sony retail shop and they told me that it would be available after an ICS update is released... Is that true????:confused:
Anybody has an answer?

dragon546

Sep 28, 2007
Essex
Everybody knows that Xperia S is a Playstation Certified Phone, But i cant find any PS Store or any PS app in my phone..
I have tried googling it and found that u need to run the "lets start PS store" which is located in the app tray...but i checked the whole phone and even cant find that?? :(
I have inquired about the issue in a Sony retail shop and they told me that it would be available after an ICS update is released... Is that true????:confused:
Anybody has an answer?

PS Pocket and PS Store are region specific. Did you delete it by chance the let's start PS store icon?

Top Liked Posts