Jul 23, 2013
i have X Go, and....

I like to join the team :D
but my development skills are not that good:(

Sent from my ST27a

Reactions: bikmakk

bikmakk

Jul 24, 2013
Hi everyone! i have installed the rom, its pretty nice( the best i have found yet) but still has major issues, like the phone can only be turned on if you plug into charger then start if not its stuck on boot logo, alot of fc and random restarts + a little bit laggy, and OTA updater says "invalid rom and kumquat combo" or something, anyways its a good rom like i said the best so far i have seen. also you could add original walkman app, and fix illumination app, its not present in accessibility menu so you cant enable, and lockscreen sometimes doesnt respond, have to take out battery. Keep up the hard work and i beleive this rom will rock !:good::good::good: My device is Xperia U

Last edited:
Hi everyone! i have installed the rom, its pretty nice( the best i have found yet) but still has major issues, like the phone can only be turned on if you plug into charger then start if not its stuck on boot logo, alot of fc and random restarts + a little bit laggy, and OTA updater says "invalid rom and kumquat combo" or something, anyways its a good rom like i said the best so far i have seen. also you could add original walkman app, and fix illumination app, its not present in accessibility menu so you cant enable, and lockscreen sometimes doesnt respond, have to take out battery. Keep up the hard work and i beleive this rom will rock !:good::good::good: My device is Xperia U

thanks bri

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images
    imgres

REVOLUTION it's a free comunity based on after market distibution of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

[Hi guys,i'm making a team for making ROMS for Xperia 2012/2013 devices,for now the phones are :

. XU
    . XP
    . XGo
    . XSola
    . Xperia S
    . Xperia Z / ZL
    . Xperia UL
    . If we have free time,we will add other devices

For now,I need of :

. testers
    . developers

No more;)

This features of this ROMS are :

. built on LINARO 4.8 and laters version
    . Based on PAC 19.3 / if some devices have got PAC 23,we will use the latest version of PAC
    . All sony media apps apps
    . UpdateMe smartphone
    . OTA Updater UpdateMe smartphone
    . Revolution kernel
    . Cyanogen MOD 10.0.0 / CID 10.1 Settings
    . PA 2.55 / PA 3.0 + Settings
    . AOKP m1 / m6 settings
    . AOSP Launcher
    . - Revolution CONTROL,in which you will find : (from v2 and laters)
    . GApps preincluded in package
    . REVOLUTION Control,a box of mods/tweaks and wallpapers
    . REVOLUTION Bootanimation
    . Ad-Away preinstalled
    . Battery Saver pre installed
    . Modded systemUI
    . Modded framework.res
    . A lot more.....

MEMBERS

- DroidModderXtreme, Xperia U,Xperia P and XGo dev
    - Dastane , Xperia P tester
    - Angristan,Xperia U tester
    - ,Mtakween,JOLLY!
    - Jantirungta as modder/themer
    - XperianPro as developer
    - Me as developer
    - ianjay06 as xSOLA Tester
    - TJ_bab
    I can be a tester for xu if you want :D
    Sent from my Xperia U using xda premium

Ok,i'll add u;)

I can make tweaks
    Scripts
    And mod every system app
    And I also can do some ports

But I can't build roms/kernels from source

If I can join I will start my work at the beginning of 9/2013

Note: you can make editions of this Rom it is a cool idea

Perfect bro,i'll insert you as a jolly:laugh:
    I can become something like modder or theming apps? and yes no building from source and rest I can do :D

OK,i'll add u as modder

@XperianPro ok;) ,i'll add you as developer;)
    Thanks and plz can u tell me what did jolly mean

And as there is no sola testers

I am also a XSola tester

A jolly is an important person

Ok,i'll ad your mansion