Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[General]Android 4.4 KITKAT[by munjeni]

Tip us?

Anthrax
Old
(Last edited by Anthrax; 8th December 2013 at 04:13 AM.) Reason: Update
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 781

DONATE TO ME
Default [General]Android 4.4 KITKAT[by munjeni]

This is the General thread for this DEV thread........ LINK

So heres the thing by munjeni.... I am quoting it below....

Quote:
Ok guys, that's enough by now. Lets try something with bluetooth. First of all I am lazy for researching for kernel with working bluedroid and need your help! But please, do not post links if you are not sure, better idea is be silent than posting rubbish, so I need next things:

1. first of all need information about device which have working bluedroid!
2. need link to the kernel source code which is used for these rom with working bluedroid!
3. someone need to analyse these kernel and give me link to the kernel bluetooth source code!
4. If you are 1000000000% sure about link to the these kernel bluetooth module source code THAN POST IT HERE, PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT 100000% sure !!! I have no free time to play with rubbish because I need 10000% working bluetooth kernel module source code bluedroid compatible because I want to analyse thrm and try to port/link them with Xperia curent kernel bluetooth module!!

OK? If someone have free time for researching them (and also have skills with building kernel and also understand what I need), please do it, I will try to port them! I am lazy for researching + porting in the same time because have no free time for doing that, but only if you give me right info I will not be lazy porting them! But if you give me not right info and I lose my free time with building these rubbish than I will stop support for Sola! So before you post something please double check them because development can not be done in one hour, development require precise information and also a lot of free time is required! Moving our thread from [rom] to the [development] so please do not post stupid things like "how to install"...blabla because I will report every thread to the moderators, our thread is dev thread from now! If you want support for rom please ask in general section, hope someone will help you!

So I request you guys to not litter the Dev thread with unwanted question...... Put all your queries in HERE and someone will help you out........

I am making this so that like in past because of such thing munjeni has left DEV for SOLA....... so its our call not to make that happen again......

For Fixes you can check this thread...
Xiaomi MI3
--------MIUI v5 4.4.2--------
Xperia Sola
--------Carbon 4.4.4--------
Lava Xtron+
--------Jelly Bean 4.2.2--------

Quote:
XDA-Developers was founded on the simple principal that SHARING IS GOOD and when many people SHARE what they know, EVERYONE benefits. We exist upon this Ethos, we RESPECT each other, we SHARE with each other, we do not judge one another and we HELP all who ask. We believe that while some may have more knowledge than another, none are more important.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anthrax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anthrax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 781

DONATE TO ME
You can discuss whatever you want here as as long as it does not violate the rules of XDA and is related to TOPIC.........
Xiaomi MI3
--------MIUI v5 4.4.2--------
Xperia Sola
--------Carbon 4.4.4--------
Lava Xtron+
--------Jelly Bean 4.2.2--------

Quote:
XDA-Developers was founded on the simple principal that SHARING IS GOOD and when many people SHARE what they know, EVERYONE benefits. We exist upon this Ethos, we RESPECT each other, we SHARE with each other, we do not judge one another and we HELP all who ask. We believe that while some may have more knowledge than another, none are more important.

EricDota
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I'm a new XDAer !Sorry about my english ! I'm already reply 11 posts , but i still cannot post in development area.

Now back on points here! I like your rom cm10.2_pepper-ota-eng.root_Build.1 very very much! It's the rom belongs to my sola!
Expecting bugs fix.
Bug lists:
-Calender .The CyanongenMod account cannot sync! Calender not work!
-Auto-rotate screen. When you canceled, the screen still rotate in any interface unless home screen.
-Stay awake. Not work.
-Data usage. Data usage cycle cannot choose!
-status bar abnormal, this only happened once!

Thanks for your wonderful work,great rom ! I will use this rom forever. Expecting new stable build! Come on bro!

hendrix_radek
Old
Thanks Meter 1
For calendar sync problem install stock calendar app from google play
The Following User Says Thank You to hendrix_radek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EricDota
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix_radek View Post
For calendar sync problem install stock calendar app from google play
Yeah,I have installed google calendar.

Capucho#44
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem

Hi, i try to install this ROM to my sola, but when i was tho reboot in CWM, by mistake, i choose to boot to bootloader.
I install Build.1
Now the phone dont reboot to anything. it dont even starts.
I try to reset with Vol up and power button for some time until it gives the three signs and nothing.
please, anyone can help me with this??
Thanks

garynych
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capucho#44 View Post
Hi, i try to install this ROM to my sola, but when i was tho reboot in CWM, by mistake, i choose to boot to bootloader.
I install Build.1
Now the phone dont reboot to anything. it dont even starts.
I try to reset with Vol up and power button for some time until it gives the three signs and nothing.
please, anyone can help me with this??
Thanks
on+vol up (for 3 vibro its turn phone off) then flash kernel with fastboot mode
Sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to garynych For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Capucho#44
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by garynych View Post
on+vol up (for 3 vibro its turn phone off) then flash kernel with fastboot mode
Thanks... i was able to restore to version 4.0.4...
now i have to do everything again.

mccount
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Updates?

Is there a chance that we get the other builds too?

owlwood
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Is there any topic like this for the CM 10.1? I couldn't find any. Or can we discuss 10.1 here as well?