Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UK Shipping Is Delayed

Tip us?

MasterLinuxer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104
Default UK Shipping Is Delayed

I recently received an email from Clove.co.uk (had pre-ordered from this site) that this week's shipping is delayed.

They wrote: "The first stock was due to arrive this week. However we have today had confirmation that stock has been delayed.

The first shipment of stock is now expected to arrive week commencing 12th March".

Can't wait for this beauty..

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

wing_zero8556
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Same as handtec. If Sony wants to be number one they have to sort out their supply chain!

Sent from my X10 using XDA

GalaxyS2R
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I hope I am not waiting another week for my phone, I have been waiting for this phoen for the past 3 weeks!!!!

MasterLinuxer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS2R View Post
I hope I am not waiting another week for my phone, I have been waiting for this phoen for the past 3 weeks!!!!
If you've ordered from the UK you're unfortunately out of luck. Can't wait to put my hands on it

Sent from my X10 using XDA App

bustervic
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Gah.... I am trying to balance patience with excitement for a new device like this.
I am in Canada, so lets say the best case is they start shipping mid week next week, then I am still looking at 2 weeks away

IF it isn't delayed or sold out on the first shipment.

GalaxyS2R
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Yep I have ordered from carphone warehouse for 429.95 offline. Damn man kmt, i hate when phones get delayed. I mean i am currently using a 5800 with a poor touch screen because I sold me xperia play and sgs2 last week to raise money to buy this beauty because i thought it would be here this week. I could have atleast held onto the sgs2 until ending of this week if i knew this was going to happen. Now i have to suffer with this 5800 with poor touchscreen til atleast next week. arggggghhhhhh

Cholek3
Old
Thanks Meter 75
By looks of it, it is delayed to shops, where you can buy phone, not take it on contract. I might call phones4u uk tomorrow.

Cholek3
Old
Thanks Meter 75
I spoke to Phones4U UK just now (via chat). Here is a transcription of the chat:

Quote:
Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.
Saiqa A:
Hello Lucas. My name is Saiqa A how can I help you?
Lucas:
Hello, I have one quick qestion.
Lucas:
*question.
Lucas:
Some shops in uk selling phones without contract have just informed clients that there is a delay getting Sony Xperia S in stock.
Lucas:
Does phones4U have them in stock already or you also have a delay getting them in stock.
Saiqa A:
Hello Lucas, Our delivery is scedualed for the 09/03/2012.
Lucas:
So I assume there won't be any delay, otherwise I think you would be informed about delay?
Saiqa A:
There is currently not a delay. If this was to change we will be contacting you via email.
Lucas:
I see, thank you very much for that.
I did not get any e-mails from Phones4U UK since order, so finger crossed.

Joshseadog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am due upgrade with TMobile, UK, just spoke to them, was informed they are expecting stock in on Fri 9th, however prices/tarrifs will not be available untill Sun 11th for new orders shipping out from them on Mon 12th. They have booked me a call back from themselves this Sun. I shall wait and see.

colossus
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3122

DONATE TO ME
Please use this thread here No need for duplicate threads.

Thanks To The FreeXperia Team Who Gave Us All Hope.
.................................................. ..................
If You Require Any Help Please Look First.......... HERE

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe