FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HubDroid][U/P/Sola/Go][Xperia STE] CyanogenMod 11.0/12.0

11th April 2015, 09:15 PM |#1481  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info4Geek

I think you talk about CM12 for Xperia Sola. Just wait a build or an answer from @alwaysadeel

Ok. Thanks 😊

20th April 2015, 10:42 PM |#1482  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 2,296

Donate to Me
More
Hi people,

I hope you are well, my side I'm fine.
I think there are still some people who were there from the beginning of our team Xperia STE, and then the launch the HubDroid server.
If you see on my signature, we have some money problems for the next month of our server, it can be fine because some people of our server can donate
Probably some of users of servers are going to make links to this post, I hope that.
Never donate if you can't or if you don't want.
We make free things, users of our server use their time to make pretty things are not here to earn money like if they have a job.
And for my side I'm always here, practically all the time, to take care about our server, help users if they need my help.
If you want to know, there are more than 60 000 people all over the world who keep up to date devices thanks to our server.
As you know, I'm always clear about what we do with the money: It's only for the server, nothing others things. And if you have any questions or if you need proofs, I can send you these things.
Like as usual you can donate if you want with the link on my signature or profile with PayPal, or with a money bank transfer if you are in Europe (contact me in private for that).

I hate this post.

Thanks to the 50 awesome donators, and also future donators
Have a good day or a good night.

The HubDroid team and me, NathanaŽl.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Info4Geek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2015, 06:48 PM |#1483  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, sorry if this is not the right 3d.
I have problems with the battery life of my xperia U , maybe i need to replace it, but I think that the problems are coming when I changed the cpu settings.
How should I set it ?
Thanks
22nd April 2015, 10:25 PM |#1484  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 2,296

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan217

Hi, sorry if this is not the right 3d.
I have problems with the battery life of my xperia U , maybe i need to replace it, but I think that the problems are coming when I changed the cpu settings.
How should I set it ?
Thanks

You need to search descriptions of CPU governors and try some things with CPU parameters
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread