After lots of trying & failing, I finally succeeded to get the illumination bar working in Stock JB. It now works like ICS and you can use it on all Stock JB ROM without flashing ICS first.
Note 1: I saw that Little Zed had a thread about this but since my method is a bit different than his, I decided to create a new thread. Hope no one's angry
Note 2: After flashing the zip----
- SP light effects will be gone.
- Illumination Receiver will be gone.
- Install Illumination Bar Notification. It will work like ICS.
- Initial Boot Led will work
- This should solve the "Screen Always On" problem.
- Walkman & Album will change color according to selection.
Note 3: If you ever wipe data, you'll need to flash this again.
1) Flash via recovery
2) After booting led will be white. Just change theme and led color will work.
- fixed bash script
- fixed end message
- fixed progressbar glitch.
- added a little sleep time during flashing
- no need to flash if you're using V1
- if after flashing led doesn't work, then see this post HERE
@Little Zed for trying first to get it working
@kontini for explaining the related files