5,605,685 Members 48,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New!][ROM][JB][.100] BeAnZ 2 Lite/Google™ BeAnZ 2 Lite 2014/03/16

Tip us?

minos2026
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Can anyone help me?
I have flashed stock rom .100, then install root and cwm.
But I don't understand how to enable init.d.
I have tried to install the rom but stayed on 0% after chose everything (aroma white screen).
I believed it was the "init.d" thing but, have enable it with a zip file i found but the installation stay the same at 0%.
What am I doing wrong?

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by minos2026 View Post
Can anyone help me?
I have tried to install the rom but stayed on 0% after chose everything (aroma white screen).
I believed it was the "init.d" thing but, have enable it with a zip file i found but the installation stay the same at 0%.
What am I doing wrong?
sometimes I encountered this problem , all I did is reflash stock ROM and root CWM init.d enabled and flash custom ROM and its ok

Remember use all resources I provided use my rooting files I already provide link and follow instructions, if init.d is not enabled your ROM will be slower just like stock
My works (JBeAnZ Dark and Light / Google™ BeAnZ / BeAnZ 2014 / BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite)
The Following User Says Thank You to kinglauryl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frey.derico
Old
Thanks Meter 44
hi...did someon here test offline charging mode ? have u seen lamp indicator ? i think prob with process instal cwm so we cannot see lamp indicator when offline charging
Xperia Go ST27i

Xperia E C1505

We are the champions, my friends,
And we'll keep on fighting 'till the end.
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world.

femiro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
There is a problem with the link provided for the AromaBeAnZLite.zip
It just stops downloading when it reaches 92.6mb in both links. Please fix it so I can Flash it.

coinx7
Old
(Last edited by coinx7; 6th March 2014 at 11:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
>kinglauryl
what is the app you shelled to get that real time data counter in thé notification bar?
i m looking for thé same thing but with total data consumed instead of thé speed
thx

ps: i can t find any email app installed, which one do you advice

TheXcalibur
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by minos2026 View Post
Can anyone help me?
What am I doing wrong?
Hi Minos:

I encountered this same problem to wherein I cannot find Uniinit.apk in apps drawer. The reason is due to the name of Uniinit.apk inside ERTv17MOD folder. Runme_win.bat is looking for Uniinit.apk (Universal Init.d) instead of Enable.apk. To fix this, you can rename Enable.apk to Uniinit.apk and re-run runme_win.bat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	issue1.png
Views:	101
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	2621696  

master_boy_dn
Old
Thanks Meter 61
BeAnZ 1 Lite just amazing, please keep Sony ui and improve it, I don't think Kitkat concept is a good idea

WolfpackEra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey, i actually have a 4.4 rom and i don't have the 6.2.A.1.100 firmware, PC companion said i have the 6.2.a.0.400 , how do i get the 1.100 one? I'm actually really confused, please help.

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackEra View Post
Hey, i actually have a 4.4 rom and i don't have the 6.2.A.1.100 firmware, PC companion said i have the 6.2.a.0.400 , how do i get the 1.100 one? I'm actually really confused, please help.
4.4? Must be using LoneWolf right? Google 6.2.A.1.100 firmware you will find one
My works (JBeAnZ Dark and Light / Google™ BeAnZ / BeAnZ 2014 / BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite)

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXcalibur View Post
Hi Minos:

I encountered this same problem to wherein I cannot find Uniinit.apk in apps drawer. The reason is due to the name of Uniinit.apk inside ERTv17MOD folder. Runme_win.bat is looking for Uniinit.apk (Universal Init.d) instead of Enable.apk. To fix this, you can rename Enable.apk to Uniinit.apk and re-run runme_win.bat.
Just a little correction you dont have to rename it inside the zip thats because even if it is named Enable.apk it will still be Uni-Init when installed on app drawer.

Tags
beanz, custom rom, jelly bean, xgo