XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New!][ROM][JB][.100] BeAnZ 2 Lite/Google™ BeAnZ 2 Lite 2014/03/16

Tip us?

TheXcalibur
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglauryl View Post
Just a little correction you dont have to rename it inside the zip thats because even if it is named Enable.apk it will still be Uni-Init when installed on app drawer.
Hi kinglauryl.

Thanks for this great ROM. Initially use PowerJB but encountered a problem wherein my battery drains very fast, this ROM solve that issue.

By the way regarding the file Enable.apk, I have mentioned to rename this file to Uniinit.apk because the script runme_win.bat looks for Uniinit.apk which is not existing inside the folder and not Enable.apk. Pls see attached screenshot.

If possible, please update JBeAnZKit.7z so that other that will try this very nice ROM will not encounter the same problem too. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	runme_win.png
Views:	168
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	2624869  
Phone : Sony Xperia Go (Unlocked Bootloader)
Rom : BeAnZ 2 Lite
Kernel : Stock
Recovery : CWM v5.5.0.4

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXcalibur View Post
Hi kinglauryl.

Thanks for this great ROM. Initially use PowerJB but encountered a problem wherein my battery drains very fast, this ROM solve that issue.

By the way regarding the file Enable.apk, I have mentioned to rename this file to Uniinit.apk because the script runme_win.bat looks for Uniinit.apk which is not existing inside the folder and not Enable.apk. Pls see attached screenshot.

If possible, please update JBeAnZKit.7z so that other that will try this very nice ROM will not encounter the same problem too. Thanks!
Okay thanks for the info, glad you like my ROM, will update it ASAP!
My works (JBeAnZ Dark and Light / Google™ BeAnZ / BeAnZ 2014 / BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite)
The Following User Says Thank You to kinglauryl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 JBeAnZKit replaced with fully working no bugs BeAnZKit

An issue was raised by TheExcalibur regarding problem with Uni-init app, so I replaced JBeAnZKit with BeAnZKit and all is working fine now. Check Post #1 for new links.
My works (JBeAnZ Dark and Light / Google™ BeAnZ / BeAnZ 2014 / BeAnZ/Google™ BeAnZ Lite)
The Following User Says Thank You to kinglauryl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coinx7
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglauryl View Post
An issue was raised by TheExcalibur regarding problem with Uni-init app, so I replaced JBeAnZKit with BeAnZKit and all is working fine now. Check Post #1 for new links.
But what if i succeed installing before that update???
Did i install it without init_d? what are the consequences?

i have some minor bugs has i already reported here, can it be an explanation?

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 BeAnZ 2 Lite is here

Check out BeAnZ 2 Lite my latest release, check out Add-Ons section on Post #1, all links on Post #1.

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 YouTube Play services error

for those who encountered Play services error when launching YouTube check KNOWN BUGS section on Post #1 to correct the error sorry for the inconvinience, take note you will lose transparent Play Store its the one causing the problem.

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 ADD-ONS reupload

Performance Script add-ons reupload due to some bugs. Check Post #1 ADD-ONS

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 Additional ADD-Ons

Check Post #1 ADD-ONS section!

kinglauryl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Info 2 Updated links

Please check Post #1, updated links on Play services error, transparent Play Store is back, more Add-Ons.

ankitsxperiago
Old
(Last edited by ankitsxperiago; 23rd March 2014 at 01:16 PM.) Reason: problem solved
Thanks Meter 90
It's nice.Flashed it but cannot use livewallpaper in any launcher.
Pls can anyone tell me how to use livewallpape(there's no livewallpaper option in wallpapers even after installing a live wallpaper)

EDIT: After flashing your ROM I noticed that there was no livewallpaperpicker.apk
So I extracted that apk from stock ftf and pushed it to system and set permission to rw -r --r
And my problem solved.
You should include that apk in your ROM.
After all its a great ROM....
Nice work
But any idea how to get some more RAM (180+ when playstore services,livewallpaper and Facebook is open)
Don't tell me to use any ram booster!!

Xperia Go(ST27i)
Stock JB 4.1.2
BUILD NO. 6.2.A.1.100
Relocked Bootloader!! (For BE)
Stock kernel{As phantom kernel 1.1.3 Performance Edition Lags So much!!}

My works:

Tags
beanz, custom rom, jelly bean, xgo