Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from wan5xp: CM 11.0 for Xperia Go

[ROM][UB][4.4.4][W15-S2][XperiaSTE Team] CyanogenMod 11.0

Tip us?
 
Garcia98
Old
#431  
Garcia98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 773
Posts: 777
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salamanca (Spain)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21 View Post
I having root issues anyone have this issue to?
Which kind of root issues?


Sony Xperia U (ST25i)
ROM: XperiaSTE CM 11.0
Kernel: BraveKernel 3.0.101
Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project v2.7.0
Governor: INTERACTIVE
I/O Scheduler: SIOPLUS


Kernel 3.0.101: BraveKernel 3.0.101 for KK
 
ruben21
Old
#432  
ruben21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 734
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: cabimas
The root explorer don't work in r/w and tytan backup don't work to. And says is a problem with the superuser app

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

The bins are correctly installed
DEVICE: XPERIA GO
BOOTLOADER: UnLocked
ROM: Stock 6.2.A.1.100
Rooted/CWM: Yes
MOD: Supercharged BULLETPROOF Service.jar
Benchmark:
 
ruben21
Old
#433  
ruben21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 734
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: cabimas
There is other bug in the button in the right corner of the status bar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1411084735411.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (10.5 KB, 32 views)
DEVICE: XPERIA GO
BOOTLOADER: UnLocked
ROM: Stock 6.2.A.1.100
Rooted/CWM: Yes
MOD: Supercharged BULLETPROOF Service.jar
Benchmark:
 
ad8yaa
Old
#434  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bangalore
Default Help! - M10 boot loop

Hi, I installed the m10 stable over weekly 15 and on restart I got the message android.acore has stopped, following which the system went into a boot loop! Could someone help understand where I'm going wrong? Is it supposed to be a clean install?(system and data wipe)
 
Garcia98
Old
#435  
Garcia98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 773
Posts: 777
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salamanca (Spain)

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21 View Post
The root explorer don't work in r/w and tytan backup don't work to. And says is a problem with the superuser app

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

The bins are correctly installed
Use root browser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben21 View Post
There is other bug in the button in the right corner of the status bar
CyanogenMod issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad8yaa View Post
Hi, I installed the m10 stable over weekly 15 and on restart I got the message android.acore has stopped, following which the system went into a boot loop! Could someone help understand where I'm going wrong? Is it supposed to be a clean install?(system and data wipe)
Wipe data, cache and Dalvik if coming from weekly


Sony Xperia U (ST25i)
ROM: XperiaSTE CM 11.0
Kernel: BraveKernel 3.0.101
Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project v2.7.0
Governor: INTERACTIVE
I/O Scheduler: SIOPLUS


Kernel 3.0.101: BraveKernel 3.0.101 for KK
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes