FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][UB][4.4.4][W31-S3][XperiaSTE Team] CyanogenMod 11.0

Announcement from wan5xp: CM 11.0 for Xperia Go
28th April 2015, 08:40 PM |#771  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk4th

Hi,
I tried the auto update and nothing happens when I hit flash now.
I mean, all button become grey... but nothing but that.
Thanks

I have the same problem. I get a notification about a new update. Download works fine but when i click on "Flash now" nothing happens. Any idea what to do?

I'm running week 30 version.

28th April 2015, 10:30 PM |#772  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 2,317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batogne.didier

I understand now why it's working with my headset and not in my car, not the same protocol (bt profile)

any chance to upgrad Bluez to version 5.29 or higher as it should solve my issue with BT not working in my car (HSP support removed in Bluez 5.0 and fixed in V5.29 )?

Didier B

I think your car use A2DP, because you can send music to you car
HSP and his friend are low quality BT sound transmission, not like A2DP.

For now we don't have time to upgrade Bluez to version 5.29, but probably later in one month or something like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Info4Geek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2015, 01:39 PM |#773  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info4Geek

I think your car use A2DP, because you can send music to you car
HSP and his friend are low quality BT sound transmission, not like A2DP.

For now we don't have time to upgrade Bluez to version 5.29, but probably later in one month or something like that.

Actually I think (I'm not an expert in all this) my car uses HFP profile (not HSP as I mentionned) and not AD2P as my car device has access to my phone to start call, browse the calls history, the phonebook etc... (and it's working) the only issue I have is when I start a call, the car device switch off the playing sound (radio of CD) but the phone audio is not redirected to the car device.

I'll wait for the next updates here in CM11 or in CM12

Thanks a lot for your efforts to develop these ROMs
29th April 2015, 09:06 PM |#774  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 2,317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batogne.didier

Actually I think (I'm not an expert in all this) my car uses HFP profile (not HSP as I mentionned) and not AD2P as my car device has access to my phone to start call, browse the calls history, the phonebook etc... (and it's working) the only issue I have is when I start a call, the car device switch off the playing sound (radio of CD) but the phone audio is not redirected to the car device.

I'll wait for the next updates here in CM11 or in CM12

Thanks a lot for your efforts to develop these ROMs

A2DP is an audio BT profile, it's probably the problem in your case.
But what is your car?
30th April 2015, 03:22 PM |#775  

More
Second SD card
Thx for this light-speed ROM!!! I've got one question: on stock rom after connecting my Xperia Go to PC i was able to write and read from internal SD card (emulated 4GB SD card from phone) and external SD card (card in SD slot). On this rom (31-weekly-build) i've got access through PC/USB connection only to internal memory. How can I get access also to my external SD card through USB/PC connection ? or where in android is located config file that tells system which SD card can be mounted as a Mass Storage through PC/USB connection ?
1st May 2015, 03:04 AM |#776  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmariusz

Thx for this light-speed ROM!!! I've got one question: on stock rom after connecting my Xperia Go to PC i was able to write and read from internal SD card (emulated 4GB SD card from phone) and external SD card (card in SD slot). On this rom (31-weekly-build) i've got access through PC/USB connection only to internal memory. How can I get access also to my external SD card through USB/PC connection ? or where in android is located config file that tells system which SD card can be mounted as a Mass Storage through PC/USB connection ?

Settings / Storage / Hit the menu - USB computer connection. Choose "Media device (MTP)"..
1st May 2015, 12:14 PM |#777  

More
Mass Storage
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrgurka

Settings / Storage / Hit the menu - USB computer connection. Choose "Media device (MTP)"..

Ok, but I need access to my second SD card in Mass Storage mode (like on stock ROM) - I often transfer large files between my phone and devices that do not support MTP. Is there any config file where can I add external SD card to MTP mode or at least switch from internal to external SD card (I don't need internal one in MTP) ?
5th May 2015, 08:02 PM |#778  

More
Bluetooth problem and App-Search
THX for this great rom! I like it very much, it runs very smooth!
I found 2 problems (bugs?):
1. Bluetooth-Internet-Sharing is not working (thethering?). I like to use my other phone to access the internet via bluetooth (Sony Go -> Bluetooth -> Internet-From another phone)
I have the phones paired (bluetooth icon is ok) but the network-icon is not switching to 3G and the internet is not working.
2. I miss a search function in the app-menu (to search an app).

Is it possible to fix that?
10th May 2015, 02:19 PM |#779  
Flag Bengaluru

More
Weekly 31 is working very well for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmariusz

However I have the same sd card problem where I cant mount external sd card as a Mass Storage device. I can only use it in media mode which has slow file transfer.

What does it take to get fm Radio working ? Any idea/pointers on where to start ?
14th May 2015, 06:52 AM |#780  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I installed the latest build. but i have been having issues. my phone automatically restarts from time to time. another major issue is calls not working. sometimes i can hear, sometimes i cant. i have to restart the phone to fix it.

is there a solution for this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread