Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 [UNOFFICIAL][BUILT-1](29-8-2014)

Tip us?

digiscales
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Wink GPS

Great ROM. However any one else had problem with GPS? device only wont lock or work. Please fix it has already been solved in past (AOSX) unlike A2DP e,t,c, which remain outstanding on all roms. Please add commits

h325190
Old
Thanks Meter 1
currently i'm using PowerJB ROM with CWM recovery mode. This rom need TWRP recovery isn't it? so when flashing boot.img will CWM be removed and replaced by TWRP?

thanks

geralD_carl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by h325190 View Post
currently i'm using PowerJB ROM with CWM recovery mode. This rom need TWRP recovery isn't it? so when flashing boot.img will CWM be removed and replaced by TWRP?

thanks
Yup

shay8642
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Nice ROM its very quick and smooth. I had a problem with apps restored from titanium, they would not open. Also the phone app didn't work properly so I had to go back to cm11. Also the overlapping of the setup guide and Sim pin keypad is a problem. Great work I hope this gets updated and becomes a stable daily runner as I really like thee tweaks

Sent from my Xperia Go using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
SONY XPERIA GO
REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND SO IS GOOGLE

WolfpackEra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Perfect rom! Works great! Just switched from another 4.4 rom which had sooo many problems yet had to much more attention on its thread. Loving this rom at the moment, will edit this post in a day or two on my experience with the battery. Cheers! So far everything that didn't work on other roms is working splendid and fast here, plus i love the awesome modifications you can do.