[ROM] [UB] [Kitkat] [4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 [Updated 08.02.2014]
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Instructions how to flash:
First time flashing CyanogenMod 11 your device, or coming from another ROM?
1 Download the zip(s).
2 Boot into recovery
3 Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
4 Full wipe[data, cache, format system].
5 Flash CyanogenMod Rom Zip.
6 Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
CWM touch recovery [All credits to @munjeni for this and being Open source]
Camera Video Recording
Bluetooth FTP support
Munjeni, 95A31, Freack(the author of build) Gava97, Andrewasth, areshinakya, Percy_g2, FXP Team, CyanogenMod, Sony and othe Users
Note: This build from sources not a port
Note 2: THIS BUILD NOT BY ME. THIS BUILD BY MY FRIEND FREACK. All credits goes to him)
DOWNLOAD ROM AND CHANGELOG:
[GAPPS][4.4.x/4.3.x] OFFICIAL 0-Day PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's)