Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [UB] [Kitkat] [4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 [Updated 06.04.2014]

Tip us?

minos2026
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi SonyFan! I hope you can keep us up to date with this rom, I don´t understand anything from the original russian thread even, with google translate. Btw, I do like this rom a lot, no random reboots and the gps is working just fine. Thanks bro!

louism182
Old
Thanks Meter 4
If you check here you will find all the latest CM11 updates for Go/Sola
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to louism182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Links not working plz fix asap...
Gadgetography of mine↴

All i ve learnt being an android user these couple of years: 'In brief, Android has got nothing to prove without ❥Xposed FW👍 ,And is almost a kids-toy'.
(i'm gonna migrate out of this stupid os when my Vaio F1 arrives.)
"good lucks"

ad8yaa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 3 dot menu

Hi, i've bewn trying to get the three dot menu tp work, but with no luck at all. Could someone please post the modded files if they have got it working.

Aaskereija
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad8yaa View Post
Hi, i've bewn trying to get the three dot menu tp work, but with no luck at all. Could someone please post the modded files if they have got it working.
what? If you mean, that the menu not shown at the 3-dots, its cause we had capazitive buttons wich the right one did, so its originally not needed, if you tick on the dots the menu open up just as well
sorry, for bad english.
Guides for Sony XGO (german)

ad8yaa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well, I know that its not supposed to show. I want it to show!

milan*SK
Old
Thanks Meter 17
install xposed and gravity box

ad8yaa
Old
(Last edited by ad8yaa; 4th August 2014 at 10:25 AM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan*SK View Post
install xposed and gravity box
Okay, got it working finally(changes to framework-res.apk, not with the exposed framework). A few apps still misbehave though - Perhaps they aren't written to comply.

ad8yaa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any chance of an update?

Hi,
I would like to begin by saying that this is a brilliant ROM! It works buttery smooth on my xperia go, when every other ROM was laggy, albeit with a few niggles. However, I found that there was a final update for Sola - from the developer Freack.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=33198000

I just wanted to ask if he or anyone else intends to port this for the xperia go? If not any tips on doing the same would be great help!
Thanks in advance!

-Aditya

Synthstryker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Need help guys, i'm trying to follow the instructions on the first page but when i tried flashing it via fastboot. I can't get my phone to go into "bootloader mode" using the steps described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1752270 this is for my Xperia GO. I've already downloaded the rom from page 45 of this thread, but when I wanted to try and redownload it, the links on page 45 seem to be broken now. Please guys, need your help, my xGO is dying and a custom rom might just be the trick to prolong its life Btw, first time installing a custom rom on my go, went all stock since I got it 2 years ago.

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, lotus